Not open for further replies.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Bennie Aggy

Oct 26, 2017
I have to say it.

It's embarrassing looking at that crowd. This team is playing A+ hockey when every game means somthjng, playoff like hockey right now and the arena is empty. Look at all those seats. That crowd was so quiet and non existent during this huge win.

I hope people get the word soon, those seats better be sold out for the first round. They keep this up they will be the 7th seed. Honestly I'd rather play Tampa so keep the 8th seed lol. Huge win.

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
I have to say it.

It's embarrassing looking at that crowd. This team is playing A+ hockey when every game means somthjng, playoff like hockey right now and the arena is empty. Look at all those seats. That crowd was so quiet and non existent during this huge win.

I hope people get the word soon, those seats better be sold out for the first round. They keep this up they will be the 7th seed. Honestly I'd rather play Tampa so keep the 8th seed lol. Huge win.

Been all downhill since leave Dade. Huizenga couldn't co-exist with Arison, so he hustled Broward into building his team a home. I could see the team being sold one day, maybe even to Arison, and moved to the Triple A.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I have to say it.

They don't play hockey in Latin America, and that's a problem. It's always going to be an uphill struggle to build and maintain a fanbase in South Florida for a hockey team, and unfortunately the Panthers have been bad and boring for a very long time.

Keep in mind that the Heat had garbage attendance before they started winning like mad in the Pat Riley era, the Dolphins have had garbage attendance since Wannstedt ran them into the ground, and the Marlins, well, why would you ever give Marlins ownership your money?

Asheville

Feb 1, 2018
This team doesn't play to the level of their opponent. First time I've ever been able to say that about ANY Panthers team.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Bad start better comeback, the Rangers wouldn´t allow you that bad start, also they would score on 40 shots with there offensive Lines.

But my personal Game winning Song i mention on Johnatan Huberdeau:

For the best Penalty call i ever alive in Hockey.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
Just one more time for reference:
Keith Yandle before Feb 1: 48 games, 26 points,
Keith Yandle since Feb 1: 17 games, 20 points 6 multipoint games.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Just one more time for reference:
Keith Yandle before Feb 1: 48 games, 26 points,
Keith Yandle since Feb 1: 17 games, 20 points 6 multipoint games.

That is when you play the Season the right Way. How often Boston and Philly played a better second half of the Season, to get into the PO.
You can always have the best start in a season what it helps you if you fall short in the Time it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad