TV: The Walking Dead | S7 | PART III | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, it's quite clear the tiger was purposely sacrificing itself so his owner/tamer could get away. It's not that the horde/group overpowered the tiger, they quiet clearly showed that when they had Shiva swat a couple of the ones in front of her away, but still stay where she was.

But that doesn't support the narrative this thread constantly needs to have :laugh:

My general interest in the show has gone downhill, mainly because of how busy I am with work and such (in fact, this week was the first time I watched the episode on the Sunday it aired), however I don't see why the same users come back to this thread week after week *****ing about it. The show is what it is, if you want to keep watching, awesome, maybe focus on the positives and try and enjoy life? And if the show is so unbearable where you don't want to watch, all the power to you.

I was watching it Sunday night, and was like "this is a good episode, an awesome storyline, and you can clearly see the purpose of everything in this episode"

Was it great? No.

Was it "pathetic" like some are claiming, not even close.

I guess that's the beauty of the arts though, everything is subjective.

To be honest though, Shiva literally could have handled all those walkers with ease and wouldnt have to sacrifice herself for anyone. Seriously, all she had to do was even stay near ezekiel the whole time as they limped away and any walker closing in, shiva could have dispatched.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
No chance that tiger couldn't have gone shit house wild on those walkers and escape.Really bad chase scene ... I hate that this show is so weak now.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
I don't even understand what happened in the Shiva scene...

The slow, mushy walkers were slowly coming at King E... slowly he turns to tell them he will hold them off... slowly they say no... slowly he makes his final speech...

It reminded me of the steamroller scene in Austin Powers.

There is literally like 30 seconds of him giving a soliloquy while the walkers are crawling after them. All they had to do was lift him up onto the four foot high banks where the walkers couldn't get him...

Am I the only one who noticed this? Cmon...

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Despite its issues, I enjoyed Season 6, especially 6B, egregious cliffhanger notwithstanding.
I definitely liked season 6. It had some weaknesses like the Glenn dumpster fake out, but overall it was a strong season. If they had just killed one of Glenn or Abraham at the end of the season, it would have fixed that cliffhanger and made it a great episode.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I definitely liked season 6. It had some weaknesses like the Glenn dumpster fake out, but overall it was a strong season. If they had just killed one of Glenn or Abraham at the end of the season, it would have fixed that cliffhanger and made it a great episode.

It was easily the best episode of the series about the best panel of the comics, that stupid cliffhanger ruined everything.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It was easily the best episode of the series about the best panel of the comics, that stupid cliffhanger ruined everything.
Can you imagine how much more impact it would have had if they had killed Abraham at the end of season 6 and Glenn at the start of season 7? Such a waste.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Can you imagine how much more impact it would have had if they had killed Abraham at the end of season 6 and Glenn at the start of season 7? Such a waste.

But they wanted people to talk about who killed JR! I mean who died!

Instead people have been talking about how terrible the cliffhanger was. Such a shit writing.

Seb

Jul 15, 2006
Episode is about to start in less than 2 hoursand there aren't any posts here yet. Yuuuup, the hype for the show is dead.

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville
I just want this show to become a zombie show again. I know, it wasn't a show about zombies, but a show of survival in a zombie apocalypse... I'm tired of these vilains. I want them to hit the road, find a resolution at some point... Not just hang in there, see what happens and have enemies along the way.

Seriously, last season's of fear the walking dead has been soooooo much better than the last two seasons of TWD.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Hey, it's finally something interesting.

Does that mean the mistake in the garbage pail palace wasn't a mistake?

They always find a way to ruin things that should be interesting. Stadium market in FTWD is just a base for the bad guys, military is never actually seen in TWD, etc.

I’ll still never forgive them for making Fear another “let’s follow another family and friends around with many unlikeable characters.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad