TV: The Walking Dead | S7 | PART III | (NO COMIC DISCUSSION/SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I think it's pretty obvious Gabriel is going to have a heart to heart talk with Negan - which will probably last the entire episode - we'll finally get Negan's backstory and some character development, and then Gabriel will go to bat (pun!) for Negan and convince Rick not to kill him

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Where has Rosita been?

Did we even see her in the first episode when we saw Michonne and Carl say they'd stay behind?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think the worst arc was all the time dedicated to Everybody Hates Chris kid and Beth, just to immediately kill them both off.

Where has Rosita been?

Did we even see her in the first episode when we saw Michonne and Carl say they'd stay behind?
Susie Crabgrass is pregnant, I think that's why she hasn't been around.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Makes Sense.

Must suck for Danai Gurira and Chandler Riggs. It seems like they may only be in two episodes this half, assuming they are in the mid-season finale.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Also, what is with all the female cast getting pregnant :laugh:

Rosita, Tara, and Sasha's characters all got pregnant in the past two years. Kinda more fun when you consider the fact that the character of Maggie being pregnant in the show as well.

Good for them obviously. I just can't recall any show that has had this many pregnancies among the cast

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
I think this season has been okay, but they’re forcing bad things to happen for the sake of having bad things happen.

Gabriel gets trapped with Negan for no reason. People start dying at the bottom of Rick’s outpost even though the defenders were being attacked by zombies and those same defenders couldn’t win when they were fighting without undead besiegers. People with Jesus and Morgan forget how to shoot at exactly the wrong time. Kingdom people get wiped out when they’re celebrating in a wide open field.

Like honesty, you don’t expect to win every battle in a war but the writing is forcing adversity in an unusual and unrealistic way.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
This episode is bad. The show is bad. Scott Gimple is bad.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, this episode isn’t great, but King Eziekial is the best character on the show, so it’s still not the worst.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Why didn’t Carol shoot out the tires so they couldn’t drive away, and how did they know they’d be chased as to get the one dude to set up the .50 caliber in the back (when they take a very long time to setup and are very heavy).

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Good news if you’re a Shiva fan,

Next week is a crossover episode with Gotham and that toxic waste you saw there allows Shiva to survive once the good folks at Indian Hill find her.

Reactions: Seb

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Ok I'm pretty pissed. That was Pejorative Slured. No way that would of happened. That tiger could of just smacked one of them away and when he called for her either jumped or ran and been fine....ridiculous. So ridiculous.

I hate that type of dumb bullshit. So garbage.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
This whole episode...just. Absurd. Man....

When you think the writing can't get worse it just does. All over the place.

And Lil Jon? What? Why?

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Shiva :( Really sad.

I agree Ezekiel is the best character right now. Daryl / Rick showing up and saving the day feel forced and... a bit dumb. But other than that, I liked it.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Shiva :( Really sad.

I agree Ezekiel is the best character right now. Daryl / Rick showing up and saving the day feel forced and... a bit dumb. But other than that, I liked it.
I think the Ezekiel character makes the show stupid. Kinda of like that woman who couldn't speak in full sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad