OT: The Thread About Nothing 203

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
A) Worst question asking skills ever.

B) Ask those questions in the, Prudential Center & Surrounding Area thread.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I almost never go to the top, because the tram line is such a colossal waste of the ski day. Usually it's at least a 30 minute line, sometimes 45 minutes, so I spend the bulk of my day riding The Flyer. The last time I rode the tram was probably 3 years ago! I think the only things I havent skied are the Face Chutes and Tuckerman's Chute, but I would do so if there was a ton of snow and it was midweek.
I went down all the top runs on jays and smugglers back when i was fifteen, but havent been back since :/

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
my 'krackhaus' has had a great year since my chooks started plopping out the eggs…….over 14 hundred from 5 birds

**** yeah

So basically, all you'd need is 1 chicken, 2 tops for for family of 4. Figure that's 2 dozen eggs per month per chicken.

So tired of snow already.

Tired? Tonight's only going to be the 2nd minor snow of the year. I cant GET enough snow. If I could lock in a snowstorm every week all winter I would.

its only december

Winter starts in 8 days!

Reactions: Darkauron

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
@BenedictGomez

Your take on Disney buying Fox assets?

I suppose it means Clan Murdoch isnt bullish on the future of TV & big screen.

But Disney wanting it is obvious since they're building out their streaming media content in a major way.

That all said, I'm beginning to think the freedom people thought they'd have from a handful of Monopolistic cable companies by cutting-the-cord is eventually simply going to be replaced by servitude to a handful of Monopolistic streaming content companies.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I posted in a GDT a few days back that my stupid cat puked into the cable box and thus I haven't had cable in a few days.

Well, my better-half called Optimum today, and they said that they charge to replace the box for human-caused damage, but not for animal-caused damage.

So, human puke = $$$$, but cat puke is free.

I wonder if there's someone at Optimum who tests the puke to see where it came from?

Reactions: Colin226

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I posted in a GDT a few days back that my stupid cat puked into the cable box and thus I haven't had cable in a few days.

Well, my better-half called Optimum today, and they said that they charge to replace the box for human-caused damage, but not for animal-caused damage.

I wonder if there's someone at Optimum who tests the puke to see where it came from?

This story is awesome!

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto

well, i put my cat on the canadian census a few years back and then after he died i filled out the new census as him being deceased.

someone in ottawa must have thought what a nutbar

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
well, i put my cat on the canadian census a few years back and then after he died i filled out the new census as him being deceased.

someone in ottawa must have thought what a nutbar

You are my favorite type of person.

Also potentially quite instructive in case I ever go on a raging weekend bender.

Just make sure to mix some cat hair in there so the cable company’s phorensics team doesn’t get suspicious... “Hmmm, so your cat was drinking alcohol and ate a pizza?”

She (The cat, not my better half) also used the cable box as a napping spot, since it was always warm.

I opened the box up to try to clean out her vomit and there was enough hair in there to make two new cats. Ridiculous.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
yeah, the kind of person that doesnt try and rock the boat theyre in…….i try and sink it :naughty:

When I was younger, I went on a church camping retreat since pretty much all of my friends went to the same church and we're all like "Free camping".

Anyway, my best bud at the time and I had a canoe with the pastor while we were fishing. Hell yeah we rolled it.

As we were righting the canoe, he picked each of us up and chucked us as far as he could.

My church was actually pretty rad, all things considered. I know a lot of people who grew up going to church and stuff who are now repulsed by the thought. I don't go anymore, but I had a pretty good experience with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad