The Shirt Guy"Geoff" Fan Appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
As much as we some wanted Emelin gone.... Alzner or Emelin who would you take? At least Emelin can hit. Alzner has Alzneimers and forgot hitting is part of the game.

Alzner's a 6th D at best but getting paid like a 4th. His decline has been severe, it should have been obvious to the turds who continue to make up our scouting dept. This team can give you ulcers.

Last edited:
Reactions: tshirt guy

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Alzner's is a 6th D at best but getting paid like a 4th. His decline has been severe, it should have been obvious to the turds who continue to make up our scouting depth. This team can give you ulcers.
So safe to say in rebuilding our D, scouts need to go and so does JJ Daigneault. He has done nothing for our D. And everytime I sit behind their bench he's always picking his nose so he's either bored, brain dead or hungry... Not sure?

Reactions: Runner77

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Alzner's is a 6th D at best but getting paid like a 4th. His decline has been severe, it should have been obvious to the turds who continue to make up our scouting depth. This team can give you ulcers.
Even as a sixth defenseman Karl alzner is way overpaid. The guy can't play bottom line I'm sick of watching him out there looking worse than AHL players

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So safe to say in rebuilding our D, scouts need to go and so does JJ Daigneault. He has done nothing for our D. And everytime I sit behind their bench he's always picking his nose so he's either bored, brain dead or hungry... Not sure?

There are two more options and they're linked.

He's living proof that nepotism works for an incompetent. And he's probably acting as a snitch for Bergevin. How else does an assistant coach who was relied upon by a previous failed head coach, get retained by a new head coach? It reeks.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Even as a sixth defenseman Karl alzner is way overpaid. The guy can't play bottom line I'm sick of watching him out there looking worse than AHL players

Bergevin will never acknowledge his mistake. I'm afraid it's going to take a new GM to proceed with a buyout.

Reactions: tshirt guy

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
We need one that says

Out :
Subban
Sergachev
Radulov

In :
Dat Cap Space
On Dec 30th I had one close to that.
7943764_1.jpg

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Bergevin will never acknowledge his mistake. I'm afraid it's going to take a new GM to proceed with a buyout.
He has proven he is not a GM, if someone is willing to part with their money to take him, let the fools pay for him. I am done. Tge sooner he goes the better. Even if he pulls off getting Tavares, does that erase the past 6 years? That's a desperation move, you or I could pull off that trade, doesn't require GM status. Being a GM is more than throwing cash on a fire, its developping players and monitoring your coaching staff keeping your finger on the pulse of both your team and the farm team. Look at both the Habs and the Rocket, they both suck! What does that tell anyone. Ray Ferraro needs to be our GM. Level headed hockey smart individual. Not that other drama queen Pierre McGuire. He is just another Marc Bergevin. Another monday morning quarterback who practices his speaches in the mirror in the morning when he's getting ready for work... No thanks.

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
Tshirt guy, you are definitely the highlight of our season!!!!
Too bad Molson doesn't give a ****
To the contrary, I think he does. I'll admit I cant change what's going on alone. But if more people did it at the Bell Center and if everyone would chant "Berrrrrrr-Geeeeeee" all game long, trust me he'd be gone.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
To the contrary, I think he does. I'll admit I cant change what's going on alone. But if more people did it at the Bell Center and if everyone would chant "Berrrrrrr-Geeeeeee" all game long, trust me he'd be gone.

I wonder how much freedom of signage there might be at the Bell Center. Would they pull an Ottawa Senator move and have their security people remove signage or individuals displaying negative or embarrassing messages? Habs are very anal about their image, wouldn't surprise me if they'd move to suppress.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary

You can bet Molson's partners in ownership aren't thrilled with the extra negative PR you've stirred up. Keep up the great work!

tshirt guy

Jan 2, 2018
Palm Beach Florida
I wonder how much freedom of signage there might be at the Bell Center. Would they pull an Ottawa Senator move and have their security people remove signage or individuals displaying negative or embarrassing messages? Habs are very anal about their image, wouldn't surprise me if they'd move to suppress.
Well if everyone went in with a shirt over the one they wanted to display i think security asking several hundred fans to leave or remove their shirts would be too much to handle. It would become an embarassment to them to have to do that. Then the cameras would be all over it. National embarassment for Molson. Hell, I made national news with some t shirts, that would be EVERYWHERE!

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
Alzner's a 6th D at best but getting paid like a 4th. His decline has been severe, it should have been obvious to the turds who continue to make up our scouting dept. This team can give you ulcers.

Gotta say though, Alzner has played much better with Juulsen than he ever did with Petry. Sometimes a pairing just doesn't work for whatever reason. Sure he makes too much money, but if he's paired with Noah, that's not a terrible amount of cap space (still higher than one would prefer) on the pairing overall at $5.4M going into next season pending any additional moves this offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad