OT: The PUPPY THREAD

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
I took both of these sisters home about 6 months ago i couldn't split them up...1 is twice the size of the other.

Attachments

• Resized_20221104_131746.jpeg
    Resized_20221104_131746.jpeg
    482.2 KB · Views: 2

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Girl just sent me pics of round 2 of snow play today

IMG_3516.jpg

She also sent me a vid of Brutus not being able to find his partially buried ball in the snow, running past it multiple times, sniffing all around inches from it...that dog hasn't had a thought in his life. Don't worry, he found it. He's the light colored one for those that don't know. A pitbull/husky mix. Which means he's simultaneously the laziest and most energetic dog of all time

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Mutts are the best, hybrid vigor.
Too many breeds have become inbreed for looks, and have health problems and other issues.

Dog shows are probably the bane of dog health, used to be working dogs were bred for qualities like intelligence, temperament, health, etc. Now it's all about an idealized look.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
IMG_3280.jpeg

All the flavors of bernedoodles you could want. Left to right: Turk, Smooch and Tilly. All under the age of two…

I’m trying to find a good one of Porter, my old man of a boxer. Rules the house dealing with these unruly shits.
69931347349__27ACC4F6-CC04-45D5-AAA8-10B6B186FEC7.fullsizerender.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3280.jpeg
    IMG_3280.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
I already know beer is kid friendly, Yes. How else would you get these things to sleep? Of course I meant the dogs.
The oldest of the three literally needs Prozac. If you’re not familiar, look up happy tail and you’ll understand the bloodstains found on my walls sometimes.

But they are fantastic, especially considering they’re all young and we got them so close together.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
The oldest of the three literally needs Prozac. If you’re not familiar, look up happy tail and you’ll understand the bloodstains found on my walls sometimes.

But they are fantastic, especially considering they’re all young and we got them so close together.

I'm gonna turn this around on you now:

Are you referring to the dogs or the kids?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Dog bed in the car is a great move

We have the boys in the back in a type of hammock thing. It attaches to the head rests of the back seats, lays on the seats, then attaches to the front seats. Useful item.

If that makes sense
Yup.

He has a searbelt for gom, it's adorable. He also has a sidecar built for his Harley that's specifically for the dog, but hasn't been able to use yet.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Yup.

He has a searbelt for gom, it's adorable. He also has a sidecar built for his Harley that's specifically for the dog, but hasn't been able to use yet.
We do seatbelts too! They're just bungees that snap around the headrests. We hook them up their harness though, not their collars. For obvious reasons

The sidecar is badass lol

Reactions: BiggE and Starat327

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
Isn't mine, but I think that's okay here?

Buddy of mine recently drove back to visit his parents last weekend(Det to Bos) and pupper went along for the ride.
View attachment 805815View attachment 805817View attachment 805816

My guy rocks the same service dog harness. Unfortunately, he does not have the same car behavior, but it is getting better. We've gone from barfing every 20 minutes and constantly wanting to be on my lap while I'm driving to no more barfs and him only wanting to be on my lap for rides longer than a half hour. He has even started to actually sit in the seat. He prefers head out the window though.

Dog bed in the car is a great move

We have the boys in the back in a type of hammock thing. It attaches to the head rests of the back seats, lays on the seats, then attaches to the front seats. Useful item.

If that makes sense

Dog bed is my next move. Recently got a "seat gap filler" box that has storage to put in the space between the seat and the dash. Now that he can't fall down there he is more comfortable staying over there. A bed on top of the seat and the box would hopefully help get him off my lap for long rides too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad