The Positivity Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurilla

former goal scorer
Jan 28, 2015
Winnipeg
Hard not to be positive when we have some ridiculously talented players on this team. Ehlers/Laine/Scheifele/Wheeler/Connor/Hellebuyck/Roslovic/Morrissey/Trouba. And a GM that's actually competent.

tenor.gif

Feels good man.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaibu

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Helly
2 more win Helly to tie Essensa and Hayward.

Hoping for 40 wins.

31 wins with 23 games left.
Doable.

Connor 9 goals to 30
Ehlers 7 goals to 30
Laine 10 goals to 37

Jets 21 points to 100

Nice to looking forward to this, this time of the year
Instead of hope we get a high pick. Who we get for that pick.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
We just lost two in a row at home. The game before we weren't great either. So, now that we have gotten our slump out of the system, we can go on an epic winning streak!

I just want to point out that we are already three games into our epic winning streak. The comeback win against Washington was epic. The 6-1 beat down against the Avs was epic. The 7-2 smackdown of the Panthers was epic. This whole winning streak is freakin' epic. I don't know what will happen to the Kings, but I know it will be Epic.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Team record in each ten game block

GM 1-10 (5-3-2) 12 points
GM 11-20 (7-2-1) 15 points
GM 21-30 (5-3-2) 12 points
GM 31-40 (6-3-1) 13 points
GM 41-50 (6-2-2) 14 points
GM 51-60 (6-3-1) 13 points

Pretty darn consistent

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
Haha I love how Helly passes Pavs in SO's with 3 less seasons. Also, Blake Wheeler is pressing himself back into the Hart convo! This team MAN....so much to feel good about for a long time.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
Come playoff time, I really hope our fans go crazy, crazier than ever before.
I know I'll try to go to a game, maybe each round if possible, wear my jersey to work, anything to support these guys.

I really hope our fans get back to chanting, creatively as well!

Reactions: Shaibu

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Expect a lot of Oiler fans to cheer the Jets on during the playoffs , we appreciate a lot of support from your fans when the original Jets were shipped to Arizona I hope you guys take it all .

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
It was really hilarious that P.K Subban wasn't brave enough to drop gloves with Scheifele. Got to be positive about it.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
Postive.....

Paul motherf***ing Stastny. I'm jacked about us aquiring this guy. The C depth here has just jumped into otherworldly. After seeing us matchup at C against the perds I'm confident in proclaiming the C group here is one or two in the league with the pens.

Chef
Stastny
Little
Lowry
Copp
Petan
Hendy
Roslo
Appleton

If the Stastny experiment works here (as in creating 3 powerful scoring lines) and we can't keep him for next year I'm guessing PoMo may be inclined to start Petan or Roslo at 3C next year.

I use the term 3C loosely because if Lowry plays like he has been he could take the most minutes 5vs5 any given night.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
Lowry is almost back
So is Trouba
Others as well

This is the positive thread so i put my players wish list now to achieve

Wheeler 90 points
Schiefele 65 points
Line 40 goals 70 points
Ehlers 30 goals 65 points
Connor 30 goals
Little and Perrault 30 goals

Helly 7 wins & 2 more shutouts
Buff 5 goals

:):)

Oh 1st seed in the West to top it all !!!!

csk

Nov 5, 2015
Winnipeg, MB
Postive.....

Paul mother****ing Stastny. I'm jacked about us aquiring this guy. The C depth here has just jumped into otherworldly. After seeing us matchup at C against the perds I'm confident in proclaiming the C group here is one or two in the league with the pens.

Chef
Stastny
Little
Lowry
Copp
Petan
Hendy
Roslo
Appleton

If the Stastny experiment works here (as in creating 3 powerful scoring lines) and we can't keep him for next year I'm guessing PoMo may be inclined to start Petan or Roslo at 3C next year.

I use the term 3C loosely because if Lowry plays like he has been he could take the most minutes 5vs5 any given night.

I'm predicting that Roslo get moved into the vacated 3c spot an the freed up wing spot will be a competition between Petan, Lemieux and Vesalainen.

Dayofthedogs

Bettman's hammer
Feb 20, 2016
Winnipeg
I'm predicting that Roslo get moved into the vacated 3c spot an the freed up wing spot will be a competition between Petan, Lemieux and Vesalainen.

I thought about if they would be using Roslo there next year. Him or Petan....

I like it in theory but I think I'd rather have Lowry as 3C and Copp or Hendy as 4C next year.

The defensive responsibility of the C position combined with our young inexperienced wingers make me feel more comfortable with Lowry at 3C.

Lowry's offensive game has come a long way this year and last as well.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
How was round 6 and 7 of the 2015 draft lol. You could almost make a case for Niku and Appleton being the top two players in the AHL......both rookies. Ridiculous.

Reactions: Gm0ney
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad