OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Something Something Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
This guy spins with his head down... Some of these players aren't really helping themselves.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Harrison definitely got me pumped up with that sack. To see a 39 year old linebacker make a clutch play like that is awesome!

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
This is what Harrison doesn't understand though - we need him in situations like this to do things like that. If he plays every snap, he cannot do that. Great stuff from him. Awesome exchange between him and Tomlin at the end of the game.

Typical Tomlin team win.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Still not impressed with this team yet...
But it's a good day when the Steelers win and Sprong gets three ES points!!!

Smoke

~consume enhance replicate~
Aug 2, 2005
PA
I suppose we can hope that this team pulls it all together at the right time.

DanielPlainview

Apr 28, 2009
Yeah it was definitely a good win but I'm not really impressed. The passing game is still bad. Brown is getting his stats but that's about it. Without Ben looking like his old self this team is going nowhere.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
Great win.

Bell starting to look like himself, which can only lead to good things. Winning in KC is hard to do.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Brown really does get more seperation than anyone I've ever seen. Gotta be one of the toughest guys to cover in the history of the game.

Bryant has had a very slow start. Ben's play is certainly partly responsible but I think Bryant could be doing more. The line is starting to play better, perhaps that will allow more opportunities for Bryant to utilize his skillset.

BlackAndGold87

Jul 13, 2017
Brown really does get more seperation than anyone I've ever seen. Gotta be one of the toughest guys to cover in the history of the game.

Bryant has had a very slow start. Ben's play is certainly partly responsible but I think Bryant could be doing more. The line is starting to play better, perhaps that will allow more opportunities for Bryant to utilize his skillset.

Brown is one of the best WR's ever.

Bryant slow start shouldn't be surprising, he missed all of last year and missed all of training camp this season.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
Watching Cockrell getting smoked on another team brings me joy and relief for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad