OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: Something Something Hilton

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Bryant is absolutely more talented than Antonio Brown.

Antonio Brown is smarter and more skilled, by far.

I haven't seen enough of Bryant and I am not sure anyone else has to make such a claim that he absolutely has more talent. And aren't skill and smarts a big part of talent. All I have seen from Bryant is speed and size with very little in the area of smarts.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
Bryant is not more talented than Antonio Brown

Yes, he is.

If Bryant had a fraction of Antonio Brown's work ethic, he'd be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Bryant is our best athlete at WR but there's more to WR than athleticism. Bryant's hands, route running etc. are nowhere near Brown's level.

Those are skills, I'm talking about talent. There's a big difference between the two. Brown's skills make him a better WR than Bryant, but Bryant's talent is on a completely different level that Brown simply cannot match.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I haven't seen enough of Bryant and I am not sure anyone else has to make such a claim that he absolutely has more talent. And aren't skill and smarts a big part of talent. All I have seen from Bryant is speed and size with very little in the area of smarts.

Are your eyes closed during Steelers games? How can you possibly say that nobody has seen enough of the two to make the claim that one is more talented? Just watch them.

Who's more talented, Randy Moss or Jerry Rice? It's clearly Moss, even if Rice had the better career.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Are your eyes closed during Steelers games? How can you possibly say that nobody has seen enough of the two to make the claim that one is more talented? Just watch them.

Who's more talented, Randy Moss or Jerry Rice? It's clearly Moss, even if Rice had the better career.

I agree on Moss vs Rice. Not with Bryant vs. Brown. Not at all and I watch with my eyes open just as you do. We just disagree.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
I agree on Moss vs Rice. Not with Bryant vs. Brown. Not at all and I watch with my eyes open just as you do. We just disagree.

I don't regard this as a matter of opinion, so there's no point in continuing to discuss it if that's how you feel.

I also don't think you'd find many people who'd deny that Bryant is more talented before Bryant started alienating fans with his behavior, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad