Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
"Tried"?

Dang, can't even get that right.
He clearly stuck his leg out in an attempt to trip a kid after his 2nd interception

TennesseeCoachTrip.gif

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Key word is "attempt".

Back in MY day it was "do" not "try"...*

*Not really. 1976 - 1980 was not exactly known for much of anything at UT, other than my passing through. We did beat Notre Dame, but I'm sure it was a fluke.

Reverie

Oct 21, 2014
Apparently Mettenberger gets the nod for the Titatns this weekend, thoughts?

He looked fantastic in the preseason, Mett has some legit upside. And he can't be any worse than Whitehurst imo, so why not?

RCola88

Jun 4, 2013
Nashville, TN
He looked fantastic in the preseason, Mett has some legit upside. And he can't be any worse than Whitehurst imo, so why not?

Thats what I'm saying, nothing to lose so let him go. Its good they gave him some time to get a better feel for the NFL and the offense

Reverie

Oct 21, 2014
Thats what I'm saying, nothing to lose so let him go. Its good they gave him some time to get a better feel for the NFL and the offense

Agreed. Let's see if Mett is the real deal. And if he isn't, the Titans can just draft a quarterback.

jstreet

LETS GO PREDS
Jan 15, 2004
FL via Nashville
www.twitter.com
I hope it turns out to be METTENBERGER! and not meh-tenberger.

At this point though, I dont know that I can muster a care for the Titans. They looked like chumps against the worst teams in the league. What happens when a good team rolls into town?

token grinder

Facts Get Deleted
Sep 29, 2009
Alleged Mod Abuser
blahblahblahTitansblahblah
ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!
ROYALS!!!

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
blahblahblahTitansblahblah
ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!ROYALS!!!
ROYALS!!!

Can you hear yet? I understand The K was rather loud last night...

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Kudos to the Giants for their win. Now for someone else to win it next year before they reclaim the trophy in 2016.

Even though they didn't win, the Royals were a boon to baseball in general.

MLB getting way too dynastic.. Giants, Cardinals, Red Sox... rinse and repeat... blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad