First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
1989: 5-11
1990: 1-15
1991: 6-10
1992: 2-14
1993: 5-11

I was a Patriots fan during this, THIS. 19 wins in 5 years. This season is meh.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Haven’t really paid too much attention to the MLB this year but it’s fun to see the Diamondbacks playing small ball in the World Series.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Haven’t really paid too much attention to the MLB this year but it’s fun to see the Diamondbacks playing small ball in the World Series.
It would be about the only thing that would bring me back to baseball. I just can't find much enjoyment when the only real strategy is just hit it over the fence.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Hoo boy. Grizz sure look like crap without Ja. Hope he has his head out of his ass now.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Cautionary tale. The only other QB to throw 4 TDs in their first start..... was Marcus Mariota.
I'm not sure it means anything long term, just a good way to start. I said when they drafted Mariota he wouldn't be that good, didn't think Levis would be either but we shall see.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Cautionary tale. The only other QB to throw 4 TDs in their first start..... was Marcus Mariota.

There was a pretty big difference if I remember correctly. Mariota threw some short crossing routes that went the distance. Levis was throwing it deep and with pretty good accuracy.

Obviously need a larger sample size but I’m a lot more intrigued about him now than I was at noon.

Reactions: PredsV82

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That's one hell of a way to start a career
2nd start for Levis, tough environment, but he showed good signs. Stood in the pocket and delivered the ball. But, he did flash the concerns teams had about him with ball security. Threw a few close passes that could have been and should have been picked. Needs to be better with his decision making.

But, he should start the rest of the way for Tenn.

predhead1

Aug 7, 2003
2nd start for Levis, tough environment, but he showed good signs. Stood in the pocket and delivered the ball. But, he did flash the concerns teams had about him with ball security. Threw a few close passes that could have been and should have been picked. Needs to be better with his decision making.

But, he should start the rest of the way for Tenn.
He also looked very casual with a lot of his deliveries. Yes, he has arm strength, but I'd like to see him stepping into his throws rather than flicking the ball when he's on his back foot

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He also looked very casual with a lot of his deliveries. Yes, he has arm strength, but I'd like to see him stepping into his throws rather than flicking the ball when he's on his back foot
I think the talk is a bit over the top about how well he played. He looked the part, but there were clearly things he did which supported the negatives about him at the draft. Trusts his arm too much, ala Cutler/Stafford which can lead to turnovers. Put the ball into danger a bit too much.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We should also acknowledge that he’s learning to play in the NFL behind one of the worst lines in the league. They somehow don’t give up a ton of sacks but anyone watching that game last night can tell they’re not great.

Reactions: predhead1

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
We should also acknowledge that he’s learning to play in the NFL behind one of the worst lines in the league. They somehow don’t give up a ton of sacks but anyone watching that game last night can tell they’re not great.
Mac Jones and the New England Patriots say hi

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes