OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIIII: Roman Numeral Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Anyone of you guys familiar with the NCHL in Calgary? I haven't touched the skates for about 7 years and want to get back into playing, but I'm a beginner and sort of need to work on my skating.

Have a friend who started playing NCHL a couple years ago. He was very much a beginner and had nothing but good things to say about it for the most part.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Well, it's official. I'm headed into enemy territory in the fall to attend U of A.

Congrats man.
Two of my closest friends ended up there when we graduated high school (which is nearing a decade now :shakehead) and they had nothing but good things to say about the school, dorms and activities :laugh:

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Have a friend who started playing NCHL a couple years ago. He was very much a beginner and had nothing but good things to say about it for the most part.

That's wicked! I was thinking of saving up some more money and doing the program. Looks and sounds like fun, my uncle actually referred me to the site. And I have a friend who plays in the Div 10 or 14 league.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
The life of being unemployed (for now), I've decided to quit my job. I have an interview in about a week at a nursing home. They said my job will entail mingling with the older folks and handing out lunch. It pays less than my old job, but money doesn't bother me. I have a lot saved up from not doing post secondary and working since I was 15.

Making people smile and spending time with others and making them happy, makes me happy.

Newusername

Jun 26, 2013
Hey guys wasn't sure where to ask this but I'm looking for the colour code for the flames retro jerseys, I'm trying to make a logo and would like to use that white, yellow and red retro look. If any of you can help that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
The life of being unemployed (for now), I've decided to quit my job. I have an interview in about a week at a nursing home. They said my job will entail mingling with the older folks and handing out lunch. It pays less than my old job, but money doesn't bother me. I have a lot saved up from not doing post secondary and working since I was 15.

Making people smile and spending time with others and making them happy, makes me happy.

I think success is having the freedom to do what you want. If that is fulfilling to you and brings happiness, you are smarter than most.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Hey guys wasn't sure where to ask this but I'm looking for the colour code for the flames retro jerseys, I'm trying to make a logo and would like to use that white, yellow and red retro look. If any of you can help that would be great! Thanks in advance!
colorwerx is a good place, they have all teams and I'm not sure how far they go back but it's at least to the 70s.
http://www.colorwerx.net/team-colors/hockey/national-hockey-league-1926-1927-through-present/

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So this hot waitress from the restaurant comes to the front desk tonight to bring me the room service receipts so I can audit them tonight. As she's walking towards me I am thinking "wow".... then she opens her mouth and sounds like one of the characters from Letterkenny, rarely has someone gotten so unattractive so quickly before.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Wow meth, yeah that'd be a turn off for me too.

For me, I'm not the most attractive guy in the world. I'm about a 6.5 but girls are into me.. Especially in highschool, my friends and other kids always told me "so and so likes you" and I just started to get a big ego aswell and my standards sky rocketed.

But I'm seeing a girl tomorrow from Barons and she's coming out to Claresholm to see me, I hope I'm attracted to her cause her voice and face is really cute. Wish me luck fellas!

edit: I've only met her once

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I know it. :heart:

Can confirm. II is a qt 3.14

6653582.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events