OT: The Off-Topic Thread XVIIII: Roman Numeral Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
Someone on the Pokemon Go thread in the Geek board commented that my avatar looked a lot like Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon......

I don't think I've heard it in its entirety in like 20 years but I just flawlessly sang the entire Sailor Moon theme song whilst sitting at my desk.

I am not sure what is the proper emotion to be feeling atm :laugh:

I remember watching it as youngling. Don't know if I could sing it without the theme playing though.

I mean in the latter half of the 90s people grew up on Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, and Digimon etc.

Was a good time.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Someone on the Pokemon Go thread in the Geek board commented that my avatar looked a lot like Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon......

I don't think I've heard it in its entirety in like 20 years but I just flawlessly sang the entire Sailor Moon theme song whilst sitting at my desk.

I am not sure what is the proper emotion to be feeling atm :laugh:
It's called shame

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Sailor moon gets you girls bro

Exactly, why the hell do you think my Pokémon Go guy looks like Tuxedo Mask, and that I own my fair sahre of top hats :laugh:

18813556_10155071849665709_3152826275861429629_n.jpg

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Also, he kinda looks like Vega's 'vampire' costume from Street Fighter 5, who is, unsurprisingly, my favorite character from that series and has been for forever

http://i.imgur.com/vRA8JnM.jpg/img]

I'm starting to wonder if I actually might be somewhat narcissistic and just not realize it :laugh:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Going to Banff for four days for a wedding on Saturday. I fully expect to come back with ~4-6 STDs (you can actually catch them just by breathing the air in Banff)

Hopefully should be safe to be around by the draft party tho.

hopefully

:crossfing

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
My sister graduated from Mount Royal today. She studied criminal justice and wants to be a police officer!

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
haha thanks Hoxy!

She has a job in loss prevention right now, she has handcuffs and already put me in them lol!

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
Well, it's official. I'm headed into enemy territory in the fall to attend U of A.

I thought about doing that for my post-degree education degree. Instead, I am doubling down on Lethbridge and getting a job at the local museum *knocks on wood*.

What program are you going into at U of A? Congrats on getting accepted, by the way.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I thought about doing that for my post-degree education degree. Instead, I am doubling down on Lethbridge and getting a job at the local museum *knocks on wood*.

What program are you going into at U of A? Congrats on getting accepted, by the way.

we have a museum? :sarcasm:

MonyontheMoney

Apr 5, 2015

Thanks.

Long term I'll be going into their Business Economics and Law, but there is no direct entry into business so I'll be taking 7 prerequisites plus a few other classes my first year.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Anyone of you guys familiar with the NCHL in Calgary? I haven't touched the skates for about 7 years and want to get back into playing, but I'm a beginner and sort of need to work on my skating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad