Armored Train
Are you a dancer

After!

PXL_20230507_233922689.jpg

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
I need a ruling here.
Last night I called and placed an order for Chinese food at 855pm. They close at 10pm. Its 3 minutes from my house.
I place the order, get no guff from woman taking it, and she tells me it’ll be half and hour.
An hour later it still hasn’t arrived.
At 10 after the delivery guy calls me saying he’s outside.
This dude sat on the delivery until close, the food wasn’t cold but it certainly wasn’t hot.

I normally tip delivery drivers great so I get good service, the places we order from generally use the same people rather than a random group so we get to know the drivers. Getting lukewarm food to me means the driver isn’t getting tipped at all.
Obviously I can’t order from them anymore which blows but who’s at fault here? The driver, the restaurant, or me?
You, 3 minutes? Drive your lazy behind and tell her it’s a pick up. It will be ready in 10-15 min tops.

Here’s where you are wrong.

Everything is crushed on a taco, nothing is crushed on a hotdog except relish.

A hotdog is its own world

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
If I'm ever there I'll let them know where to shove their sauce. I'll tell them Lou sent me
the restuarant has alot of old americana if you know what i mean. signs from the 30s/ 50s, etc.

they even have an old puppet machine, you put a .25 in and the puppets preform.

it has an old school diner feel to it and they have a bakery.

the strawberry pillow's are incredible.

Everything fully cooked.

Their signature dish is the Chicken pot pie, its huge, fully cooked incredible.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
the restuarant has alot of old americana if you know what i mean. signs from the 30s/ 50s, etc.

they even have an old puppet machine, you put a .25 in and the puppets preform.

it has an old school diner feel to it and they have a bakery.

the strawberry pillow's are incredible.

Everything fully cooked.

Their signature dish is the Chicken pot pie, its huge, fully cooked incredible.

Your emphasis on things being fully cooked tells me this is a problem you have encountered too often

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Your emphasis on things being fully cooked tells me this is a problem you have encountered too often
True story. 1994 SE Utah. Mrs orders the prime rib special, cooked medium. Meat arrives bleeding. She reminds the waiter that she ordered it medium. His response: "well, turn it over, it is more medium on the other side.:

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

chadateit

Jan 11, 2021
Dude rabbits are f***ing greatest and best.

Ever try making mozz sticks at home? Shit is hard.
FYI, 99.9% of the time, if you get mozzarella sticks in a restaurant, they are straight from a box in the freezer that they bought pre-made, and straight into the fryer. It's the opposite of hard.

And in my world, cute as they are, rabbits are raised for eating. My wife's family in rural Spain has a rabbit hutch right next to the chicken coop

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Defect
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad