OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
thinking of trying something new burger wise..new for me at least..Teriyaki burger..my question is..cheese? if so what kind ..if no cheese..do i dare use a pineapple slice?
No cheese and pineapple is definitely a good way. Red Robin does one. it's fantastic.

Reactions: trostol

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
thinking of trying something new burger wise..new for me at least..Teriyaki burger..my question is..cheese? if so what kind ..if no cheese..do i dare use a pineapple slice?

Teriyaki is delicious. If you can get enough sauce on it, it doesn't need anything else.

EDIT: I don't even know if they sell it here, but if you can find sesame salad dressing, it goes nicely with teriyaki.

13106507_XL1.jpg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Teriyaki is delicious. If you can get enough sauce on it, it doesn't need anything else.

EDIT: I don't even know if they sell it here, but if you can find sesame salad dressing, it goes nicely with teriyaki.

13106507_XL1.jpg
I'm pretty sure this is the sauce they use for a Koagie. Threads are starting to blend into one another. The QV continues to become aware.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Needed a really quick dinner and was feeling like I wanted something more than just chicken nuggets.

I don’t think I like what you’re implying here.

13106507_XL1.jpg
Oh that reminds me, I just found and tried Kewpie Mayo for the first time yesterday! So damn good.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Who the hell was talking about their giant playing techno music at night? I think we might shop at the same giant. I never noticed it but mine was playing it tonight too.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I’ve had 8 people tearing into this and it doesn’t look like anyone took a bite out of it. It’s never ending. Delicious but never ending. We have a toaster oven at work, does it reheat well?

Yup. The flavor sticks with it so you can reheat any way ypu want. Microwave works fine too, just put a paper towel over top so it doesn't bubble all over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad