OT: The Menu Part 21 Drunk edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 579794

Needed a really quick dinner and was feeling like I wanted something more than just chicken nuggets.

Air fried Costco nuggets then made a super quick orange chicken sauce. Orange preserve, light and dark soy, garlic, ginger, chilis, hoisin, chicken broth. Was fantastic.
As Fieri would say, that sauce would taste great on a flip flop.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Fresh hop season out here starting to kick off.

Not doing one of the big festivals this year, but luckily there will be plenty of cans to shop for next month.
During the oughts it seems like my wife and I and a big group of friends would do the fresh hop fest at Yakima or Hood River every single year. Always amazing. We're lucky to live where the hops come from.

I have a fresh hopped pale finishing in one of my fermenters right now, but it's just cascade.

Last edited:

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Last night's dinner
PXL_20220826_230126213.jpg
PXL_20220826_230741296.jpg

Then did a little something something after dinner and got myself a midnight snack

PXL_20220827_022436774.jpg

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019
Not doing one of the big festivals this year, but luckily there will be plenty of cans to shop for next month.
During the oughts it seems like my wife and I and a big group of friends would do the fresh hop fest at Yakima or Hood River every single year. Always amazing. We're lucky to live where the hops come from.

I have a fresh hopped pale finishing in one of my fermenters right now, but it's just cascade.
I really like the St Paul fest. They have a home brew section so all the people growing the hops are putting in their beer. Delicious

Plus everyone is dressed like a cowboy aha

Reactions: sigma six

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
733DFC64-04B0-4EB7-A826-647918EE9DA9.jpeg

C7E36FAA-E6ED-4CF2-8BD2-FD6D9A501ADC.jpeg

Salmon poke bowl on saturday night

Sunday night I used the leftover pickled veggies and rice to make a quick stay at home dad dinner for the 3 kids while my wife watched lady gaga in Hershey. I cooked chicken breast for the kids and my oldest requested pierogis. @LegionOfDoom91 I just bought the costco ones and made a pack of those. I whipped up a quick sauce and finished the chicken for me in it and ate it with the rice and veggies. Couldnt have taken me an extra 3 or 4 minutes to make my dinner.

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
thinking of trying something new burger wise..new for me at least..Teriyaki burger..my question is..cheese? if so what kind ..if no cheese..do i dare use a pineapple slice?

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
thinking of trying something new burger wise..new for me at least..Teriyaki burger..my question is..cheese? if so what kind ..if no cheese..do i dare use a pineapple slice?
No cheese but yet pineapple slice for me. Maybe not full slice but some chunks.

Reactions: trostol
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2