OT: The It City ... (RTOTD v.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Im hoping they were asking to find out what your motivation for living was, not just saying "I cant belive you havent already offed yourself"

Shrink 1: 'how are you still alive? I'm shocked you haven't attempted suicide.'

Shrink 2: 'it's a miracle you aren't suicidal'

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Shrink 1: 'how are you still alive? I'm shocked you haven't attempted suicide.'

Shrink 2: 'it's a miracle you aren't suicidal'
Perhaps I should drive up there sometime and we can have a frank discussion with your medical providers about the value of professionalism. ;)

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Hon, your idea of 'Frank' is a 4x4 to the skull and a scotch corpse
And fire. Don't forget the fire. :)

onfire.gif

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Actual conversation with mom:

Mom: We need to sell some of my stuff.

Me: We're ok, I wrecked the car but we aren't broke.

Mom: Oh, it's my mom's stuff. (Note: Grandma was a klepto-***** who beat my mom with a baseball bat. Forced her to go to work, before finishing Elementary school, and took her paychecks till 25 and kept trying to take my mom's checks even after she was married and pregnant. While in such state, she hit my mom up side the head with a baseball bat when she stopped giving her money.)

me: Oh ****, let's hock that ****!

Dave is a killer

Dave's a Mess
Oct 17, 2002
Cumming GA
Actual conversation with mom:

Mom: We need to sell some of my stuff.

Me: We're ok, I wrecked the car but we aren't broke.

Mom: Oh, it's my mom's stuff. (Note: Grandma was a klepto-***** who beat my mom with a baseball bat. Forced her to go to work, before finishing Elementary school, and took her paychecks till 25 and kept trying to take my mom's checks even after she was married and pregnant. While in such state, she hit my mom up side the head with a baseball bat when she stopped giving her money.)

me: Oh ****, let's hock that ****!

I have no words

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
She's the only woman I know who's been kicked out of multiple nursing homes. Day after my grandpa died she held a yard sale of his things. Salt of the Earth that woman. Damn auto correct. I meant another 4 letter s word

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Just got news that Chicago will be opening training camp at Notre Dame, where I will start this fall.

Guess who will be there sporting some gold?

BigFatCat999

Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
BFC, you're scaring me again. And after what you just mentioned about grandma...

Joe, it's just bad brain chemistry. I ignore it the more I vent the better off I am. I am in an incredibly bad spot in life that has lasted 6 yrs. what keeps me going is my rage towards the power that be. Basically, I'm living to spite the world/God/Whatever.

I feel alone in this fight but I know I'm not. Fact is, the above stories have a postscript. Family moved away from the bad elements of the other part and we haven't been bothered by them for a while.

Yes, my dad died on Father's Day last month, but when the doctors have him 6 months he took 3.5 years. In that time I told him I loved him and I know understood how much he sacrificed for me and my sister.

Yes, my fiancé died the week I was going to propose and immigrate to CAN but if I did I wouldn't have been there for my dad and mom.

Believe it or not I am an optimist. I have faith in everyone except myself, and I know that is my problem.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Believe it or not I am an optimist. I have faith in everyone except myself, and I know that is my problem.

well Ray I guess you'll just have to let us have faith in you.... hang in there, we need all the Preds fans we can get:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad