OT: The It City ... (RTOTD v.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Remember ... you don't need to be able to spell to get a job in the NHL.

SAM_0666.JPG

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Got all of my bills for my surgery. I'm going to be payng this **** off until I'm out of law school :(

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
watching one of the music channels up in the 900's on cable... and found out that the group Rednex who sing the version of "Cotton-eyed Joe" that is played at the hockey games is from...... Stockholm, Sweded

MIND = BLOWN

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Dudes, anyone know how to get me in touch with the Pred's Biz Dev office?

I work for a national social sports company geared towards networking young professionals through sports like Kickball and Dodgeball . We are trying to expand/gain a foothold into Nashville and would like to partner with the Preds.

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Just got back from Boy Scout Summer Camp...forgot how loud birds can be at 5 AM.

good times man. I miss the obligatory week at Summer Camp. Back when I was in High School I thought it was a pain in the ass, but now 7 years removed from Scouting, I truly miss the experiences.

Really want to go back to Philmont

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I leave tomorrow on a 6:00 AM or so flight, and after a connection and bus ride, I'll be in Maine on a three week canoeing/whitewater trip with no internet access - or really any access. Hopefully I can see who we pick at 4 before I fall off the map, but either way, can't wait to break down FA and the draft with you all when I get back...if the bears don't get me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad