OT: The It City ... (RTOTD v.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the sounds game last night, got there about 2nd inning. we went around the left side and the ticket booth was already closed. dude at the gate waved us in and just told us to spend money. the few innings we were there it was enjoyable. this was the first sounds game i've attended in my time in nashville that wasn't rained out before the first pitch.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
I didn't realize until literally just now that Roman Josi was on an alternate cover for NHL 13

roman+josi+nhl+13+ps3.jpg

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
went to the sounds game last night, got there about 2nd inning. we went around the left side and the ticket booth was already closed. dude at the gate waved us in and just told us to spend money. the few innings we were there it was enjoyable. this was the first sounds game i've attended in my time in nashville that wasn't rained out before the first pitch.

I might catch a couple of Sounds games later this year. Been a while since I got drunk ... uh, saw a game ... at Greer.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Sorry about the awful team we're putting out there for you guys. There are some interesting players on that team (Thornburg, Hellweg, Wooten, Heckathorn, Gennett, Morris, Prince, Davis).

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I drove 20 mi to get my dad a slice of gourmet chocolate cake. Just so he can eat two bites. **** you cancer, **** you

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
No, what sucks is being told you have 50 IQ points on Albert Einstein and you can see a phenomenal treatment for cancer, knowing it can work but realizing you are nothing but a redneck piece of white trailer trash who could never get a physicist to listen. I feel like Caseopia screaming out the future and having no one listen

The PH Factor

Mar 18, 2013
Washington, DC
Wish I could claim credit for this brilliance but found these gems buried in the comments part of an NHL.com article:

"Vokounamata
It mean no fleurys
For the rest of the games
its a goal free philosophy
Vokounamatata"

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
For graduation, my uncle from Minnesota got me a Suter jersey...that's one expensive gag gift.

What should the fate of the jersey be?

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
*******. The Finns sure do love their saunas.

As far as the Suter jersey goes, I say sell it and buy a Josi jersey.

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Just got back from a trip to Disneyworld. Don't ever go on Memorial Day weekend, ever. Some folks there were ruder than Chicago fans and it was way too packed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad