OT: The It City ... (RTOTD v.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Happy New Year to everyone. Can't wait to see what what 2015 brings the Preds! Best of times to you all!

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
If he shows up I hope they play Sleeper. It's my fav.

We're about to head down to war memorial for moon taxi.

First time he ever called the office, he says "This is Bela Fleck" and I got really silent for a beat. He says, "Yeah, that one" Ha ha!

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Moved into new house yesterday. Simultaneously exciting and exhausting. Never want to do it again, that's for sure. Having a flu like illness didn't help. Won't have TV until Tuesday so will be following games on phone. Make the GDTs good, gang!

Moved into new house yesterday. Simultaneously exciting and exhausting. Never want to do it again, that's for sure. Having a flu like illness didn't help. Won't have TV until Tuesday so will be following games on phone. Make the GDTs good, gang!

Dude, streaming games is simple. I haven't missed a game in the last two years and all I do is stream.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I thought I'd post this here because it's as good of a place as any.

I'm looking to sell a white replica Jones jersey (size L) for quite a bit under a "normal price". It's only two weeks old and there's nothing wrong with it. It was a blank jersey with the name and number pressed on at the arena before the Flyers game right after Christmas.

DM me if you're interested or have any questions.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Love it. My mom's health insurance took her pension check and NY unemployment has not paid me in 6 weeks. American gotta love it. I swear the better my team's do the ****tier my life gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad