The Future

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
2018-03-24 23.54.45.png

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Wow just wow. Tips win game 3. Hart follows his Worst Game ever with one of his best. 33 saves on 34 shots. They got 22 shots in first period. Hart gave up A PP early then just dominated. I count 8 pure rob saves. Everett dosnt score till late 2nd. Hart won this game. 3-1 Tips with Empty Netter at end. 4 shots on Hart with the six of 5 at the end. Again some pure rob saves. That's this kid. Forgot about other night stinker and just dominated.

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
IMG_2564.JPG
Future????
What a f***ing gong show of a finish last night!
2 on zip breakaway in OVERTIME!
It's the Hextall/Hakstol circus and give the f***ing monkeys bananas!
That was our TSN turning point of our season right there!
HOLY f***! Not fit!

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Through 2 periods 3-0 tips. 22 shots 22 saves. He made one save 2 on 1 he fell and reach up and stole a sure goal in his glove. People around me saw my Flyers hat and said congrats buddy he's yours. I can't wait.

Reactions: FlyTimmo

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I thought you were going to jinx it.

How does Riley Sutter look as a 2nd/3rd round pick in the upcoming draft? I see he's listed as a RW, but it looks like he's Everett's go to face off guy.

He came out of nowhere this year. He started this year on 3rd line. He started tonight in the playoffs. Not 100 percent on his stats but he can play. Scored tonight

Last edited:

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
He came out of nowhere this year. He started this year on 3rd line. He started tonight in the playoffs. Not 100 percent on his stats but he can play
Thanks. He just sounds like a Flyers' pick. He's 6'3, a winger who can take face offs, plays on team with one of the Flyers' top prospects, and his dad was a Flyers' captain for 2 seasons while Hextall was here.

Reactions: patrick kitchin

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks. He just sounds like a Flyers' pick. He's 6'3, a winger who can take face offs, plays on team with one of the Flyers' top prospects, and his dad was a Flyers' captain for 2 seasons while Hextall was here.

He played pissed tonight. Had to sit last game on a knee hit suspension

Reactions: Winston Wolf

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I really think this team can go all the way. Do you think Hart in goal winning a WHL Championship will help his Pro Career? You know handling pressure. I know its not the Stanley Cup but it's huge to these kids.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Well 6 days off. Number 1 seed throughout so home ice a given. Friday night will start 2nd round for Hart. Will either be Portland Winter hawks or Spokane Chiefs

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
I really think this team can go all the way. Do you think Hart in goal winning a WHL Championship will help his Pro Career? You know handling pressure. I know its not the Stanley Cup but it's huge to these kids.
It would be a treat to see the Silvertips(Hart),Titan(Rubstov) or Greyhounds(Frost) play in the final of the Memorial Cup!

Reactions: patrick kitchin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad