The Future

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Is he the type to never give up on a play like bob or vas? Or he is just sound possitinally?

I hear he used holtby sports psychologist.

He's very sound and very fast. He has the ability to get back when he's in wrong position. Agressive but smart. Not shy to come out from the net to cut angles.

Reactions: TheKingPin

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Not strictly hockey related doing team awards tonight. Hart won community service leader. Stand up guy.

Hockey related: 2 time whl Goalie of year. Gold medal jrs world champion. All time leader in wins and shutouts. Just won 3rd straight in row team MVP

He can come back next year as a 20 year old over ager but I don't see that happening lol.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Getting myself ready to watch Flyers tonight. Question though. Anyone wanna guess chances I'll be watching Hart on TV next year? Make up for not sEwing him live anymore. Got my Playoff tickets for Friday though. Row 1 directly behind the net.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Only if you can get the AHL feed.
He'll be in Allentown next year, only way he'll get to Philly is injuries or standing on his head (playing so well it's obvious he belongs in the NHL).
It's pretty rare for a 20 year old goalie to start in the NHL, and I think they'd prefer he play every day in the AHL than sit on the bench in the NHL.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Only if you can get the AHL feed.
He'll be in Allentown next year, only way he'll get to Philly is injuries or standing on his head (playing so well it's obvious he belongs in the NHL).
It's pretty rare for a 20 year old goalie to start in the NHL, and I think they'd prefer he play every day in the AHL than sit on the bench in the NHL.

Yeah that's what I figured oh well. Hopefully won't be long gap. I don't follow AHL. He can stay another year here in WHL but I'm guessing AHL is a step up in competition?

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
lucky prick! god those Silvertip jerseys/logos are sweet!

Yeah I think it's pretty bad ass myself
20180320_161623.jpg

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Did you call into WIP Thursday night/Friday morning, Big Daddy Graham?

If so, you are a hero. Even when Big Daddy has a hockey guy on, they don't talk hockey, like they are afraid of it. Even if only for that one phone call, it was awesome to hear someone intelligently say something about hockey.

No not me lol. What was said?

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I'm pumped for tonight. Last Playoff series (probably) for Hart. I've very much enjoyed watching this fine young man progress into a NHL caliber Goalie. I believe he will be great.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->