The Future

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Another win for Hart against their divisional rivals Seattle. Wasn't to busy. Gave up only 1 goal on 18 shots. Stopped 2 breakaways. Silvertips win 2-1 in OT

Hart now 28-4-1 on the year

Reactions: Rebels57

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Patrick...i know its off topic but is Patrick Bajkov any good??

Don't worry about off topic I can fill you in on any of them.

Well he just set a club record for most goals and points in franchise history Friday night. He's a pure shooter. I like him. I've seen him get a hat trick in 2 minutes before. Only knock on him is he can be streaky. Hot for couple weeks then dissapear.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Well he just set a club record for most goals and points in franchise history Friday night. He's a pure shooter. I like him. I've seen him get a hat trick in 2 minutes before. Only knock on him is he can be streaky. Hot for couple weeks then dissapear.
his mom is a cashier at local store...so nice...i wear a Flyers hat so she started talking to me about Hart. then we started talking about her son...wonder if he'll get drafted? is he best forward on team? too bad hes so hot/cold.:( personally love anyone that can shoot....rare skill nowadays. thanks.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Hart has brought alot of scouts to Everett so it's helping his team mates. My other favorite player is a defensmen named Noah Juulsen. He got drafted by the Canadiens. Wish we had gotten him

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Another win for Hart against their divisional rivals Seattle. Wasn't to busy. Gave up only 1 goal on 18 shots. Stopped 2 breakaways. Silvertips win 2-1 in OT

Hart now 28-4-1 on the year
I just took a look at the stats on that game!

Tied going into the 2nd period, Everett out shoots them 20-1 in the 3rd period, but don't score. Then outshoot them 7-0 in OT. 27-1 in shots after the 2nd period!

Kudos to opposing goalie for playing great and Hart for not freezing to death.

Reactions: Rebels57

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Hart now 29-4-1 wasn't at the game it was away. Allowed 1 goal on 29 shots. Probably will be WHL Goalie of the year once again. His shutouts are a little down from last year but he had Noah Juulsen on D to. And he still gives up very little.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Ok the last week has shown me as much as I love watching Hart he needs to get up to Flyers as soon as he's ready

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If you could compare Hart to a goalie in the NHL today- based off of what you've seen, who would it be?

Carey Price with maybe a little bit of Braden Holtby - Very much a technique goalie. He makes it look easy because his technique always puts him in position to make a routine save.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Carey Price with maybe a little bit of Braden Holtby - Very much a technique goalie. He makes it look easy because his technique always puts him in position to make a routine save.
That good? Is that his projection: a Holtby-price hybrid?

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
If you could compare Hart to a goalie in the NHL today- based off of what you've seen, who would it be?

Not really great at comparing. He's smaller but very quick. Very good at cutting angles. Reflex speed is off the chart. Very good at using his legs to take away low shots.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
his mom is a cashier at local store...so nice...i wear a Flyers hat so she started talking to me about Hart. then we started talking about her son...wonder if he'll get drafted? is he best forward on team? too bad hes so hot/cold.:( personally love anyone that can shoot....rare skill nowadays. thanks.

FYI he was just signed by Panthers

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Last home regular season game I'll see Hart. Win tonight wins divisiom. Annnnd I won season ticket holder door prize. And I'm sitting glass.
20180316_184504.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->