The Future

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Long time fan first time on here. I'm stationed out here in Seattle. I've got Season Tickets to Everett Silvertips. Local WHL team . Guys I've watched Carter Hart for 3 years. This kid is special. So happy we drafted him. And after watching tonight I think we have our stop gap waiting for Hart. He's in his last year WHL eligibility.
Thanks for this! keep us informed!

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
Please update us whenever you can. I haven't watched Hart play in Everett this year. I only stat watch him. But man are those stats are good watchin'

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Long time fan first time on here. I'm stationed out here in Seattle. I've got Season Tickets to Everett Silvertips. Local WHL team . Guys I've watched Carter Hart for 3 years. This kid is special. So happy we drafted him. And after watching tonight I think we have our stop gap waiting for Hart. He's in his last year WHL eligibility.

Welcome to The Dead Zone!

Keep us updated on any Hart viewings if you can!

The future is bright for Hart and the Flyers.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Will do all. Next game is Friday I sit right behind him for 2 periods. I can tell you he is back to back WHL Goalie of the year. Has a record number of Shut outs. But seeing him in person. His first year he was 17 and was making stops experienced goalies 10 years his senior couldn't do. He follows the puck beautifully. He left for Canadian tournament for a couple weeks team dropped to last. Since he's been back already back to first. I've never ever seen him give up more then 3 goals. Ever. And those were his bad nights.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ

Yes, as others said keep us posted. Flyers are destined to get anyone with talent and last name HART

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
Will do all. Next game is Friday I sit right behind him for 2 periods. I can tell you he is back to back WHL Goalie of the year. Has a record number of Shut outs. But seeing him in person. His first year he was 17 and was making stops experienced goalies 10 years his senior couldn't do. He follows the puck beautifully. He left for Canadian tournament for a couple weeks team dropped to last. Since he's been back already back to first. I've never ever seen him give up more then 3 goals. Ever. And those were his bad nights.

We will look forward to it, I also hope you have NHL center ice or NHL.tv to watch flyers games.

Also when seattle gets there NHL team which should be any day now . I would go see a Flyers @ seattle game.

Reactions: onlylordsvsmorebp

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Taken last week from my seat
20180217_193139.jpg

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Also when seattle gets there NHL team which should be any day now . I would go see a Flyers @ seattle game

Alot of people out here are pissed that it's not NBA coming back. I couldn't be more thrilled. I love going to Silvertip games. I sit glass for cheap. But I miss live NHL. I know there's Vancouver but crossing the border is a pain.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Two periods in tonight. He's given up 2 on 20 shots. One was a breakaway he guessed wrong direction on other was deflection. Both starting defensmen out tonight in his defense. One period to go

BackWithaVengeance

Jan 19, 2008
Germany
Love your enthusiasm Patrick.

Thanks for all the updates. I am sure Hart will be the last puzzle piece for our Cup challenging Team in the next mutiple years.

Reactions: Tripod

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
Love your enthusiasm Patrick.

Thanks for all the updates. I am sure Hart will be the last puzzle piece for our Cup challenging Team in the next mutiple years.

Well it's easy for me to be enthusiastic. I got transfered out here few years ago. Missed going to Flyers games. I love them. Stared going to this minor leagues teams games. Have truly become a fan. Minor league games can be alot of fun. Fell in love with Carter Hart's play. Him getting drafted by the Flyers was a dream come true for me. And I truly believe he is a game changer. Silvertips have alot of 17 year old rookies this year. They are number 2 in WHL in a large part to Hart.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->