The Future

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
For those that don't know WHL is a very high goal scoring league. Makes his numbers even way more mind blowing

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He going to be 79 in philly? Found some Jerseys with that number

I wouldn't count on that at all, not when you are spending that much money. You could always get the number changed later, but if it were me and I were desperate to get one now, I would get 70 on it, because you could at least defend that decision (i.e. "he wears it in juniors")

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
No not me lol. What was said?

A guy from Seattle called to talk up Carter Hart. Very light, the guy was a WHL fan, the host had no idea about anything, per usual. Mild speculation on when Hart would make the big club. Brief mention about the Seattle team selling the interest packages or what have you as a next step to expansion.

Must've been a coincidence.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Really sucks I can't post vids

You could do a couple of things, or at least look into them (I'm no expert at all, just a couple of ideas). For the newspaper, I shot a few videos with my iPhone 4 and I used iMovie - I haven't used it in like 6 years or something, so I don't remember how, but I do remember that it was very straightforward and easy, and I think it would let you resize them so you could post them.

The other thing is to get an account on Youtube and upload them on there, then post the links in here. Maybe one of these things could work.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I was thinking about this the other day... and I am not sure I would trade the Flyers 25 and under players/prospects for ANY group of u-25s around the NHL.

Lindblom - Couturier - Konecny
Laughton - Patrick - Allison
Ratcliffe - Frost - Aube-Kubel
Rubtsov - Vorobyev - Laczynski
Twarynski - Lycksell - Kase
Cates - Vecchione - Strome
Salinitri - Bunnaman - Sushko
Leier - Fazleev - Weal
Martel - Bardreau - Goulbourne

Provorov - Gostisbehere
Sanheim - Myers
Morin - Hagg
Kalynuk - Friedman
Hogberg - Bernhart
Vasiliev - Wilcox

Hart
Sandstrom
Lyon
Stolarz
Ustimenko
Tomek
Fedotov

wasup

Mar 21, 2018
Other top u25 teams that are good as well; Winnipeg , Boston and Toronto come to mind i just thing they are a year or two ahead of us , we will catch up i hope.

RANKKA

Give Glaude the world
Apr 11, 2017
EU
I was thinking about this the other day... and I am not sure I would trade the Flyers 25 and under players/prospects for ANY group of u-25s around the NHL.

Cates - Vecchione - Strome
Salinitri - Bunnaman - Sushko
Leier - Fazleev - Weal
Martel - Bardreau - Goulbourne

Provorov - Gostisbehere
Sanheim - Myers
Morin - Hagg
Kalynuk - Friedman
Hogberg - Bernhart
Vasiliev - Wilcox

Hart
Sandstrom
Lyon
Stolarz
Ustimenko
Tomek
Fedotov
nobody likes Laberge :(

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
I'd definitely consider Winnipeg's group. Toronto is front loaded but I'm not a fan of their secondary pieces.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

Cates - Bunnaman - Strome
Sushko

Provorov - Gostisbehere
Sanheim - Myers
Morin - Hagg
Kalynuk - Friedman
Hogberg - Bernhart

Hart
Sandstrom
Lyon
Stolarz
Ustimenko

After eliminating the ones with basically no chance of being on the roster in a couple years, you still have an awfully deep group of prospects.
And that's before 2 1st rd picks and a possible Simmonds trade.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I've only seen him in WJC and highlights since we've drafted him. So hard not to be psyched on him (and other goalies in the system) but man the way goalies have gone in the organization for the last few decades I don't want to have my hopes and dreams dashed.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
I've only seen him in WJC and highlights since we've drafted him. So hard not to be psyched on him (and other goalies in the system) but man the way goalies have gone in the organization for the last few decades I don't want to have my hopes and dreams dashed.

I've watched him for 3 years. He's the real deal I promise you.

Reactions: Rebels57

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
You could do a couple of things, or at least look into them (I'm no expert at all, just a couple of ideas). For the newspaper, I shot a few videos with my iPhone 4 and I used iMovie - I haven't used it in like 6 years or something, so I don't remember how, but I do remember that it was very straightforward and easy, and I think it would let you resize them so you could post them

The other thing is to get an account on Youtube and upload them on there, then post the links in here. Maybe one of these things could work.

I'll give it a shot.

patrick kitchin

Feb 26, 2018
2018-03-24 23.48.37.png

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: