GDT: The Free Agent Frenzy, Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
To be fair Jagr did play in the Czech league during the lockout. So it's not like he was rested when the NHL was out.

It would provide us very great scoring depth though. He wasn't bad in the playoffs, but just had no finishing ability.

DevilChuk*

To be fair Jagr did play in the Czech league during the lockout. So it's not like he was rested when the NHL was out.

It would provide us very great scoring depth though. He wasn't bad in the playoffs, but just had no finishing ability.

He played 79 regular season games and another 22 in the playoffs.

This with a condensed NHL schedule as well..

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
He played 79 regular season games and another 22 in the playoffs.

This with a condensed NHL schedule as well..

It depends on the price, if it is cheap ya you have to consider it, but I don't think it would be cheap, especially considering the risk of losing some players to waivers on top of what he would most likely want with a contract.

DevilChuk*

It depends on the price, if it is cheap ya you have to consider it, but I don't think it would be cheap, especially considering the risk of losing some players to waivers on top of what he would most likely want with a contract.

1 year, 3M max or I'd pass.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jagr vs Zidlicky in a Czech death match. The winner gets a contract with the Devils!:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't see why Jagr is worth more than $3 million other than being a legend.

Didn't he come back to the NHL and get paid only $3 million by Philly that first year back? Then the Stars (Not a big spending team) gave him a huge raise from that last year.

apice3*

I just went to that Michael Pantaleone's website. A recent entry includes "Letang interested in Flyers." He is a Flyers fan who runs a blog and has just over 500 followers. He's another Eklund, just not as big. Which makes it worse.

apice3*

I've reached out to Jagr's agent to try and confirm/deny Jaromir's interest in #Devils. So far, have not heard back... #JagrWatch

I wonder why. Because he's a nobody.

Michael Pantaleone ‏@PantzNHL 2h

@Eklund Hey Ek, hit me with a follow when you get the chance! Thanks!

Now that's just ironic.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wonder why. Because he's a nobody.

Now that's just ironic.
LOL!:laugh:

I'm wetting myself over this source now!:laugh:

This is the hardest I've laughed on here in a while. ''Hey Ek! Hit me up with a follow!'':laugh::laugh:

Vilgraining

Jul 7, 2012
I'd take him. Not sure what I'd do with him, or how I'd free up a roster spot for him though.

Top 2 right wingers are Kovy and Ryder. Already will have 15 forwards once JJ and AH are signed. Strong on the wing, weaker down the middle. Jagr really would have no place on this team.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
I wonder if anyone will sign D'Agostini. Lol if not then were looking at probably 1 out of the 6 players we acquired/signed last year being in the NHL next year (Loktionov). God, last season was a dumpster fire for all parties involved. Thank god Lou rebounded over these last 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad