OT: The Avalounge but every time someone posts the quality declines

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I am nothing close to a lawyer nor have any interest in it, but I've been reading more about Sovereign Citizens and these dudes are effin nuts. Not that all of them are this nuts, some probably know better and take advantage of the situation. However, some of them are like Leighton Ward and his ideology such as sentences can only have one verb in it. And everything else that contains adjectives and multiple verbs are deemed fake somehow.

The Sovereign Files: June 2017

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
There are a bunch of sovereign citizens vs police videos on youtube. Those people are absolute lunatics

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Missed out on all the condiment discussions this weekend. Ketchup is only used for one thing in my house...making cocktail sauce. And the only things my wife and I put on fries are salt and a very little malt vinegar.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Going in for a four hour dental procedure. Damn I hate the dentist.
Speaking from experience:
stevesmith3.jpg

1AjGdd

1AjGdd

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Just heard about Brock Turner appealing his already extremely lenient conviction. I hope he gets hit with the conviction that he should've received.
I can't believe his lawyer wasn't like, "Noooooooo dude you got off easy. Now everyone wants you to get bent."

Stupid autocorrect

Last edited:

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Going in for a four hour dental procedure. Damn I hate the dentist.

Damn. I gotta go in for a tooth extraction in order to get an implant later. It's gonna have to heal first so I'll be toothless for at least three months. But that ain't a four-hour procedure. At least you'll come out knowing your smile will be better than Erik Johnson's.

Reactions: Cousin Eddie

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Haven't been disappointed in my subscription yet. Everything from the mainstream pieces to the more analytical pieces are just plain fantastic. None of it stinks of hot takes or fluff pieces.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Nice. May subscribe then. Do they have an app that’s good quality?

On another note - does anyone know a lot about pc monitors? Buying my wife a couple for Christmas. She’s a software engineer, not a gamer. I’m thinking that just having big screens is going to be most important for her but if anyone has any suggestions on brand or models lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad