Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Do I make the list?

tenor.gif

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
So I woke today and was having Corn Pops, you know a legit cereal. Well, I am towards to the end of the box and last 1/3 of the cereal is filled with overcooked or burnt Corn Pops. FML.

Damn. I gotta go in for a tooth extraction in order to get an implant later. It's gonna have to heal first so I'll be toothless for at least three months. But that ain't a four-hour procedure. At least you'll come out knowing your smile will be better than Erik Johnson's.
I've watched an 8 HOUR orthodontics surgery one time. Didn't stay for all of it, but it's pretty wicked. Google maxillofacial surgery if you dare.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Never trust someone to edit your paper if you're not sure about them! ARGH

BTW SEPH I PM you awhile ago not sure if you got my message. First time sending a PM in the new format so, not sure I did it right lol.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Never trust someone to edit your paper if you're not sure about them! ARGH

BTW SEPH I PM you awhile ago not sure if you got my message. First time sending a PM in the new format so, not sure I did it right lol.
Sent you a PM, tell me if you see it! You might have sent that to the other Seph dude who's the NYI poster. Hahaha.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
LOL, what happened?

I gave a former co worker my essay to edit. They offered I even made sure if they were ok with it. I gave it to them a week before its due, during the weekend I checked in to see how it was going they said "its coming" along some obvious errors but overall good. Monday the day before its due, I ask if they will be done with it by the end of the day they say "yes for sure".... didn't hear from them until 30 minutes before its due. Just to tell me they couldn't edit it...because life's too hectic for them right now.

What annoys me is that one I never asked. I usually give it to a close friend who doesn't mind and is very good at it. They also ghosted on me until the very last minute causing my paper to be late. I just finished editing it myself. handing it a day later than I should've.

Also kills a day when I could be working on my last paper!.

Sent you a PM, tell me if you see it! You might have sent that to the other Seph dude who's the NYI poster. Hahaha.

Yeah, I got it. Guess I f***ed up the last PM. Why change into this new complicated tech! you dame kids.

Basically it was me apologizing. for my last interaction with you.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Oof, that's rough. I don't think I've ever had anyone edit anything of mine.

It's 3:30 AM and I'm writing an essay discussing Nathaniel Hawthorne. Also had to research early modern philosophy for this. I'm less than halfway through and I don't like my writing. It's going swell.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oof, that's rough. I don't think I've ever had anyone edit anything of mine.

It's 3:30 AM and I'm writing an essay discussing Nathaniel Hawthorne. Also had to research early modern philosophy for this. I'm less than halfway through and I don't like my writing. It's going swell.

if it makes you feel better I pretty sure that was the worst paper I ever written. Also, I may or may not have responsible for ending a relationship that I had no clue about. Good times. lol

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
TWO SEPH's!? No, no...

tenor.gif
Hahahaha, I mean I would love to fight to the death against @Seph to get that name, but he's a grizzly ancient here since like 2002.

Yeah, I got it. Guess I ****ed up the last PM. Why change into this new complicated tech! you dame kids.

Basically it was me apologizing. for my last interaction with you.
Everything is fine dude. I thought it was strange to have a strong opinion on something useless, but you have a right to post whatever that's within the rules. You don't need to apologize for something so trivial, I still love ya buddy.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
BTW, Thor, go see it. We saw it at Alamo Drafthouse and man, I thought it was awesome basically eating pub/bar food at a movie theater but you couldn't pay me enough to work there. Wait staff has to constantly run in and out in the dark all ducked down so as not to block the screen, how not even a single dish/glass didn't get knocked over I'll never know.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
After spending 8 hours in the library guess who has to stay up until 2:30 to go pick up his friend from the airport? YAY me.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm doing English philology exercises and the brief was "Do the exercises for chapters 3 and 4". Easy.

Turns out it's eleventy billion questions per chapter and each question is three questions. I hate having to do this stuff where you just basically cite the entire book little by little to answer the questions.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I'm doing English philology exercises and the brief was "Do the exercises for chapters 3 and 4". Easy.

Turns out it's eleventy billion questions per chapter and each question is three questions. I hate having to do this stuff where you just basically cite the entire book little by little to answer the questions.
One reason why I hate school is so much of the homework just seems like busywork, as if the time you spend doing it is the important part. School takes all the fun out of learning new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad