The Atlantic Division

DatSnipeMatthews

Oct 5, 2017
Canada

Lahey

Jul 15, 2009
Toronto
Again [mod]

Find the post where I said you guys "always collapse in the third" or "blow a ton of games late". I referenced that 4 games stretch and thats it

Torontos record:

Scoring First
28-5-3

when After 1 ...
Lead
21-3-0

when After 2 ...
Lead
22-1-2

Damn team just cant hold a lead.

and:

leaffaninvancouver said:
The Leafs’s don’t have trouble holding onto leads like we did last year.
Click to expand...​

YOU SAID:

w h a t

I just cited 4 games in a row (!!!) that the Leafs blew late less than a month ago

you may have no directly said it but sure were implying it, [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Placid Perspicuity

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
That's the point... THERE WAS A GAME 7, even if the Bruins won that game. So how did they piss the cup away?

being 2 minutes away from a do or die game 7 which is how the won Bruins won their last cup...I don't need to remind you of that do I?

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Torontos record:

Scoring First
28-5-3

when After 1 ...
Lead
21-3-0

when After 2 ...
Lead
22-1-2

and:

leaffaninvancouver said:
Click to expand...​

YOU SAID:

w h a t

I just cited 4 games in a row (!!!) that the Leafs blew late less than a month ago

Ok thanks for quoting a post where I didn't say what you wanted me to say

Thanks for making my point for me

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Man TWS sure knows how to predict the future.

This one was my favorite:

I like how they are built and coached. It goes far beyond having one of the best 1-3 best players in the NHL. Ottawa may be Karlsson and the Sens. But the And the Sens part is a good team on its own too. Stone is not getting a lot of noise on the Mainboard until just recently. But this is a talented well coached and selfless team. Living in Ontario, I see them as Ontario's team, and for a time last year when they were the last team standing Canada's capital and team.

Would you care to take this one back :laugh:?

Reactions: Menzinger

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga
Torontos record:

Scoring First
28-5-3

when After 1 ...
Lead
21-3-0

when After 2 ...
Lead
22-1-2

and:

leaffaninvancouver said:
Click to expand...​

YOU SAID:

w h a t

In all fairness the Leafs do frequently have mental lapses where they let teams back in games. They usually don't lose them though, and have shown a resilience that wasn't there last year. The last two games against the Sens and Lightning show this.

Typical of this season.

Reactions: Pay Carl

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
[mod] As far as Toronto, I guess it's about time for a team with four top eight picks in their lineup to actually do something? Should be a great series if they meet.

3 of them in their sophmore seasons and we're on our way to a second playoff in a row with them.

Could be worse, we could have traded them like Seguin or Hamilton

Isaac Nootin

Sep 28, 2017
Chirping the B's for having two rookies in the top 4 and "slugs" in the back yet they're outplaying the Leafs by a rather wide margin.

Bruins: GP: 54 GD: 49 Pts: 76
Leafs: GP: 58 GD: 30 Pts: 73

Keep scouring the internet for those obscure statistics that make your team look slightly better, though.

Such a wide margin.

Reactions: SunDevilHockeyFan

BAM

Nov 21, 2016

Keep scouring the internet for those obscure statistics that make your team look slightly better, though.

All we've been told is how much more elite the Bruins are tho in this thread by Bruins fans

Razz

Jan 23, 2011
Mississauga

Isn't that what you just did? The teams are about even as both have you have demonstrated. Yes the Bruins have 4 games in hand but that's 4 more games in a brutal March-April.

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
So, the Bruins beat up on crappy teams who have crappy offences thus making their D look good. Then their fans go out thumping their chests talking about having an amazing D and pts record. I see.

bearcountry17

Jun 4, 2012
South Shore, MA
Despite Toronto going on the best streak of their season the P% difference between Boston(2) and Toronto(6) is larger than the gap between Toronto and 18th placed New Jersey. There is a gap there, folks.

Tampa/Boston

Toronto

The rest of the Division

Reactions: 3rdLiner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad