The 2019-20 Tank Command Thread - Part 2: The Tank is back on?: 30th place | 69.8pt projection

2019-20 Tankathon: Who are the tanking teams

• ANA

• ARI

• BOS

• BUF

• CGY

• COL

• CBJ

• DAL

• DET

• EDM

• FLA

• LAK

• MIN

• MTL

• NSH

• NJD

• NYI

• NYR

• PHI

• PIT

• SJS

• STL

• TBL

• TOR

• VAN

• VGK

• WSH

• WPG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Why have this guy when you can have a first round playoff exit?
Dude, nobody thinks we're going to the playoffs. We started well in 2017-2018, and with good players we still found our way to second last.

People are too concerned about a couple extra wins. Let's all be losing miserably instead...

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Dude, nobody thinks we're going to the playoffs. We started well in 2017-2018, and with good players we still found our way to second last.

People are too concerned about a couple extra wins. Let's all be losing miserably instead...

A few might think that. That's fine. I just hope the team doesn't. We have assets to sell at the deadline and the team needs to be ready to follow through on that, no matter how 'close' we may be to a playoff spot.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Not knocking on #9 because we all wish him the best but Bobby and Boedker were on the PP at the beginning of the season

Now it’s Brown and Pageau-Duke have been on fire so the PP looks much better

Huuuuuuuge difference

We have 8 PP goals this season. 4 of them have been against the Rangers.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
Sharks are one point out of a playoff spot
Eight points out of the division with a game in hand

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
While I still think Ottawa will level off, I think we are ultimately better than Detroit, LA, NJ and Minnie.

A more realistic projection of where we are going to be drafting is 5-10 and somewhere around 12-16.

I’m sure some fans will be disappointed, but we are competing while artificially being to the Cap floor. These other teams should feel bad.

I still hope we can get one of Stutzle, Perfetti, Drysdale, Rossi and players like Stranges or Foudy with the SJ pick.

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
If we move up it will be lottery driven. I think the reality is as Benjiv1 states. Rossi, Foudy, Stranges would be awesome. Askarov will be in the mix if Gustavsson falters.

Sens

Jan 7, 2016
If the teams spokesman says Dorian is looking to add a blueliner

this teams not going to be selling at the deadline

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

There is literally nothing wrong with our blueline for the type of season we're having. This should be write-off and anything else is gravy.

HSF

Sep 3, 2008

could be a young blue liner like fleury or risto so that we can send brannstrom down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad