The 2019-20 Tank Command Thread - Part 2: The Tank is back on?: 30th place | 69.8pt projection

2019-20 Tankathon: Who are the tanking teams

• ANA

• ARI

• BOS

• BUF

• CGY

• COL

• CBJ

• DAL

• DET

• EDM

• FLA

• LAK

• MIN

• MTL

• NSH

• NJD

• NYI

• NYR

• PHI

• PIT

• SJS

• STL

• TBL

• TOR

• VAN

• VGK

• WSH

• WPG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Had to watch the Leafs/Wings game instead of the Sens because Sportsnet is dumb.

We are absolutely not "catching" the Wings. That team is next level awful. Just zero compete from that group, they absolutely rolled over tonight.

Reactions: Alex1234

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Had to watch the Leafs/Wings game instead of the Sens because Sportsnet is dumb.

We are absolutely not "catching" the Wings. That team is next level awful. Just zero compete from that group, they absolutely rolled over tonight.

Reminds me of the Seabiscuit movie where you train horses to lose in order to build the confidence of the horses they are racing against.

Reactions: Alex1234

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Great night for the tank except for Vancouver blowing their huge lead and not even getting to OT.

Knights over Preds in OT
Kings over Isles
Jets over Sharks
Flames over Buff
Zona over Ducks in OT (would have preferred Ducks win in OT but can't be too picky)

Oil lose to Avs which isn't great but other than that...all good.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I dont see them being worse than 4th last. Detroit has last place on lock down. Unless there is a coaching change in Detroit or New Jersey they wont be finishing below those teams. L.A is also terrible cant see them finishing below them either unfortunately.

Kamina

Amok
Feb 28, 2007
I dont see them being worse than 4th last. Detroit has last place on lock down. Unless there is a coaching change in Detroit or New Jersey they wont be finishing below those teams. L.A is also terrible cant see them finishing below them either unfortunately.

good enough, maybe the sens will be rewarded with a lottery win :naughty:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Detroit should be excluded from the draft lottery as they appear to be in full tank. They are not even trying out there. It's shameful. At least the Sens are giving it an effort.
As much as Laf would be great I kinda want us to draft Bayfield,so not having the pressure of picking 1st and maybe 2nd is exactly what needs to happen....

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
As much as Laf would be great I kinda want us to draft Bayfield,so not having the pressure of picking 1st and maybe 2nd is exactly what needs to happen....

I can sit back and watch Byfield - Brown - Pager lock down our middle ice for years. Not to mention Norris, Pinto, Chaplik , White etc.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Detroit should be excluded from the draft lottery as they appear to be in full tank. They are not even trying out there. It's shameful. At least the Sens are giving it an effort.

Makes you wonder how that is going to be on the kids on that roster. It's just so damned easy to get into bad habits and cut corners and slide into a lower standard of play. When that happens, it's incredibly difficult to learn how to get back into top gear and do it consistently.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com

Who's says Byfield won't go first ?

AND if I were the GM I'd want to be the guy with the tough decision picking first .

Reactions: topshelf15
Mar 20, 2006
Ottawa
That's a good lookin' tank!

epsilon-theory-what-a-good-looking-question-march-31-2017-family-guy.png

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Nilsson was probably due to come back down to Earth. Should be interesting to see how he performs the rest of the way, I've been very surprised by his play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad