Post-Game Talk: That was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Lose 2nd game of a back to back on a west coast trip in OT?

It used to be that would be considered a moral victory...

Now... we are all pissed!

That's progress!

Is it time to unlock that fire Gallant thread?

12-0-1? Terrible coaching :sarcasm:

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I found exclusive footage of what Sedin said to the Panthers bench.

tumblr_mzie7131SU1rm5arco1_400.gif

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Still on a 13 game point streak. Knew it was bad news that Ek was gonna be out, think he buries that goal if he's trailing instead of Kampfer.
Still, amazing run that was so much fun as a Panther fan. Team is built for the playoffs and I'm proud of them.

Thought the refs were poor throughout the game, missed several calls, but we should all be used to that by now.
Don't care what the Sedin said, not a big deal, stuff is said back and forth all the time...but Dorsett has no business touching Montoya. That'll get it going every time. Proud of the Panthers' response to that. This team is close and it shows.

Thought it was awesome the way Vancouver fans still said 'Louuuuu' every time he touched the puck, and wow what a reception for Jagr.

Time to start a new streak, but 3rd game in 4 days tomorrow they'll be tired I'm sure.

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
I still don't love playing jagr in overtime. 3 on 3 tends to be really fast and no one will say jagr is an especially quick skater. Especially last night when he didn't come out for a late shift presumably because he was tired. A 43 year old the second of a b2b just should not have been put out there.

Lola

Future Panthers
Mar 30, 2006
Central Florida
It comes with the territory of being a good team. :laugh:

It's not something us Panther fans are used to. We prefer flying under the radar. ;)

Great run by the team, best game they've played in the last three and they end up losing? On to the next game and hopefully the next streak.

:handclap: Can't win them all, and I'd rather lose to the Canucks than the Oilers.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Stu Walters @StuWaltersmedia
I just asked #Panthers Dale Tallon what was issue @end of game "everyone's pissed of that's why, we've had 1 f****** PP in 2 games" #Canucks

Last edited:

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
:laugh:

Glad Tallon is pissed.

PS might want to find a way to filter that one word.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
Canada officiating was something else this trip and I rarely ever make excuses on refs. The work to end the streak hit hard over there.
That weak ass call on Jagr last night was icing on the cake for me.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
i know we all have been on them the past few games for being less good or whatever...

But i still saw such improvement over what we saw earlier this year.

we had a couple open nets last night that we could have made..

their 2nd goal was very flukey and a great play by their kid... But honestly that usually wont happen..

This was one of those games we should have won and lost... We have had a few the other way lately..

I like what I see and i hope we figure out our third line because right now its not working.

Bjugs looks off still.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Canada officiating was something else this trip and I rarely ever make excuses on refs. The work to end the streak hit hard over there.
That weak ass call on Jagr last night was icing on the cake for me.

Yup. The uncalled hook in regulation that had Tallon upset was much more blatant.

The only positive I can take from it is that the loss came on a night where the players can feel wronged by the officiating and use it as motivation to not have a post streak hangover.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
i know we all have been on them the past few games for being less good or whatever...

But i still saw such improvement over what we saw earlier this year.

we had a couple open nets last night that we could have made..

their 2nd goal was very flukey and a great play by their kid... But honestly that usually wont happen..

This was one of those games we should have won and lost... We have had a few the other way lately..

I like what I see and i hope we figure out our third line because right now its not working.

Bjugs looks off still.

That 3rd line right now is neither a grinder line nor an offensive threat. They better get it together and establish one or the other. I still would had preffer Bjugs to have had some AHL conditioning games before getting plug back in.
Our 3rd line before was fantastic and fast!

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Have only watched the last 8min of the 3rd & OT after work last night. So I'll take the blame here, should of juist left the TV off!! :rant:
I'll watch the rest of the game tonight. after work, then a meeting.

Sucks the we lost, but that's reaslity; you can't win 'em all (even though it felt like we could've).

About the brawl at the end, I was watching the Nucks feed, and listening to Canada sports this morning, so of course all I heard was Canucks take on the situation. Some pretty biased opnions I'm hearing.

To me it sounds like your classic he said, she said (Sedin :snide:) case.

We will probably never really find out the truth to what happened.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Also I just read about GG's mom. Sad news. Helluva guy to stick it out and coach us while he is grieving.

Also saw he left after the game to fly back to PEI for the funeral and will miss Wed's game. Just watched The Weather Network and there is a massive storm going through PEI currentley and for the next couple days.

Hope everyone there can stay safe while attending and travelling.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad