Post-Game Talk: That was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Your Florida Panthers take on the Vancouver Canucks ! Game time at 10:00pm at Rogers Arena

TV: Live on FSN Florida and Center Ice.
Radio: Listen Live on 560 WQAM

:panthers

VS

:nucks

[fieldset=Line Combinations (Subject To Change)]
Vancouver:
LW |C| RW
Sedin|Sedin|Burrows
Baertschi|Horvat|Vrbata
Etem|Vey |Virtanen
Prust|Cracknell|Dorsett

LD|RD
Edler |Tanev
Bartkowski|Biega
Hutton|Weber

Injuries: Sutter, Hamhuis, Hansen, Sbisa (all on IR)
Healthy: McCann, Pedan, Higgins

Florida:
LW| C |RW
Huberdeau|Barkov|Jagr
Jokinen|Trocheck|Smith
Pirri|Bjugstad|Shaw
Howden |Mackenzie |Knight

LD|RD
Kulikov| Kampfer
Campbell|Gudbranson
Mitchell|Petrovic

Injured: Ekblad
Healthy: Thornton, Bolland
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Expected Starting Goaltenders]
Vancouver:
8474593.jpg

Jacob Markstrom
GP | W | L | OTL| GAA | SV% | SO
16|5|5| 4| 2.48|.919|0

VS.

Florida:
8466141.jpg

Roberto Luongo
GP | W | L | OTL | GAA | SV% | SO
33|19|11|3| 2.06| .931|3
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

Bure1096

Mar 6, 2007
Florida
Previous GDT comments:

Just like the Boston game, 2 points out of a playoff spot, held by the team we are playing. Sorry boys (ladies) but, history dictates an L tonight.

After a huge win, I expect us to drop the ball against a lower opponent. It would be so Panthers.

Can't beat this team even if Karlsson was playing on one leg.

When it matters the most, this team folds faster than a pitched tent during monsoon season.

Montreal just acquired a back-up goalie that pwns us. We get pwned by back ups all the time. The pwning will continue.

The most beatable Rangers team in recent memory, Hank looking like Auld, coupled with our win streak. Panthers with the L.

The Wild are 12-4-1 against us since their inception. I see a lucky number 13 coming this evening.

The Panthers bring their franchise-record nine-game winning streak to Buffalo which has lost four in a row. Both streaks come to an end, tonight.

Last time these two met up, Jagr lost some teeth. I expect the Panthers to lose a lot more than teeth tonight.

Two of the top drafting teams in recent memory, if we're counting lotto picks. One team drafts well and the other can't seem to draft defense. But every once-in-awhile, against all odds, a miracle happens. I'm betting all 1.3 billion on it. Oilers with the W.

/end

The Alien will show his worth when he dismantles Android 16 and his former hosts. Better call Ripley.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I'll probably only catch the first period unfortunately. Hope we can keep the streak going.

Everyone keeps wondering when the team will regress and start losing again, but honestly I think we already have regressed over the past 4 games. Our goaltending and D has kept us afloat recently. If Lou has a bad game, then hopefully the offense shows up to bail him out

Ekblast

"We're still learning." -Coach Brunette.
Nov 9, 2002
Flori-duh
www.Reddit.com
Is Ekblad okay or not? Have we heard anything on his condition? I know he came back out but he was "woozy" getting off the ice. He even stumbled trying to get up and that, is not good.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Is Ekblad okay or not? Have we heard anything on his condition? I know he came back out but he was "woozy" getting off the ice. He even stumbled trying to get up and that, is not good.

I'm wondering this too, same with Gudbranson. After the Hall hit he just looked off. He was skating slower, not reacting as quickly, etc.

Hopefully they're both ok and ready to go tonight.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Hopefully last night didn't completely drain them.

I hope it gives the team an extra jump. It was a wake up call for sure. They haven't played well for the last 4 games... I guess the streak is starting to take its toll.

Vancouver is also fighting for a playoff spot and probably come out the same way as Edmonton. Looking for a physical game again. Glad to have Thorty in this time!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I think last night was a wake-up.

team really bonded together after all the drama. They will get up for Luongo tonight.

Game against the Flames and The Lightning are high danger though, team might be looking forward to Monday......

EstConf96*

Markstrom will do what he always does on every shot, drops on his knees. He relies on blocking the shots with his size, that's pretty much it. Just have to get the shots over his pads.

So yet another easy and disgusting win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad