Post-Game Talk: That was fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Just got back from watching the game at some buddies house. (Canucks fans). Im happy we got a point, I feel like its one that we could have won, but the Canucks are streak busters :P.

However, what does infuriate me is having Ekblad out with him in, I believe that shot Kampfer took in his wake goes in instead of right into the logo. Just another reason to hate the Oilers.

Also happy for Virtanen, dude took a lot of flack from the media lately, and he deserved something to go well.

Shake it off, and beat Calgary hopefully, because I will be at that game and praying to the PDO Gods.

Yeah, if it was anyone to equalise, I'm glad it was him.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
The question is why was Sedin even close enough to get squirted by water? I saw him going/glaring at the Panther bench after he scored the goal.... Not sure.

Yeah, but if the guy skates towards the bench to rub it in, I'd squirt water at that ******* too.

-ghoste
Now I haven't seen it and I don't even know if it was captured on video, but I'd assume that play (by Petro) happened prior to the goal.

It certainly didn't happen during the celebration, you could see the spray of water on the Panthers feed if that was the case.

canwincup

Aug 28, 2008
Van city
One thing I would like to add however is, we need Bjustad to start scoring again. At least try him on the 2nd line again for a game. The dude is capable of scoring boat loads, and while hes been getting better every game, it isnt enough.

Came here to ask about Bjugsatd, what's up with him? I remember I was considering taking him in my hockey pool as a sleeper.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Dorsett interview - said someone on the Florida Bench said something quite offensive (but didn't know at the time), he skated over to Montoya and Petrovic because they were squirting water at Daniel. Says the Sedins were quite annoyed by what was said.

Not saying this is the whole story but thought I'd share

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
Came here to ask about Bjugsatd, what's up with him? I remember I was considering taking him in my hockey pool as a sleeper.

He is capable of being our leading scorer, but somethings off. Need to try him on the 2nd line again, or maybe he is just having a slump year from his injury. I wouldnt worry much because he is a hard worker. But I still wonder...

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Dorsett interview - said someone on the Florida Bench said something quite offensive (but didn't know at the time), he skated over to Montoya and Petrovic because they were squirting water at Daniel. Says the Sedins were quite annoyed by what was said.

Not saying this is the whole story but thought I'd share
Probably Thornton, I'd be pretty surprised if it was one of the young guys.

And was the water squirting really at the end? The celebration was going on at center ice, I don't think you can reach that far with those puny bottles.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Probably Thornton, I'd be pretty surprised if it was one of the young guys.

And was the water squirting really at the end? The celebration was going on at center ice, I don't think you can reach that far with those puny bottles.

Yeah I didn't see anything on the screen so I can't say one way or the other.

It's not that offensive. Unless a Panther crossed the line with some sexist or incestuous slurs (which I doubt) I can't see any reason to get worked up over anything.

Dorsett is a dickweed just like Thornton, I'm sure they're both fairly complicit in the situation.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

Hank's comment after the game. I won't point fingers because obviously whoever said it wouldn't be the first. It also doesn't mean it's the whole side of the story, either.

Bobblebee

Formerly Optimus Reim
Dec 22, 2015
B.C.
What did i just watch?????

I was at the Canucks vs Panthers game today. I was there cheering on the Panthers. First period was good we had a 2-0 lead then it fell apart. We were sooooooooo slowwwwww, The panthers fastest player out there was Logan Shaw. The canucks looked 10x faster then us. Yes i notice we just came off a 12 game winning streak and we still got a point from losing in ot but we were slow and the canucks defense shut us down. Also we were bad defensively, the defense was decent but the forwards like reilly smith just took their time skating back to help on defense. And yes i saw the fight at the end, but right now that is the least of my concerns.

Twitter: Quinnel44

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I was at the Canucks vs Panthers game today. I was there cheering on the Panthers. First period was good we had a 2-0 lead then it fell apart. We were sooooooooo slowwwwww, The panthers fastest player out there was Logan Shaw. The canucks looked 10x faster then us. Yes i notice we just came off a 12 game winning streak and we still got a point from losing in ot but we were slow and the canucks defense shut us down. Also we were bad defensively, the defense was decent but the forwards like reilly smith just took their time skating back to help on defense. And yes i saw the fight at the end, but right now that is the least of my concerns.

Twitter: Quinnel44

I was there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad