Status
Not open for further replies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
So, a couple of stats:

The Panthers are the first team to have a 12 game winning streak after missing the playoffs the previous season.

And the Panthers have a 12 game winning streak, the Canucks have won 16 games all season.

Hopefully we can keep the streak going.

LoveNHL

Jun 15, 2015
Sweden
Team didn't play well against Edmonton but still won. It got to be better tonight..will put clock ringing 4 am again...Jagr hatty...:)

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Team didn't play well against Edmonton but still won. It got to be better tonight..will put clock ringing 4 am again...Jagr hatty...:)

I don't know how you guys do it staying up super late or waking up super early.

Dedication.

If we ever win it all, We should parade the cup around Finland.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
Luck has nothing to do with it. This team is capable of winning both the good and ugly games. I see no reason to stop believing now. Every time we doubt them, they make it happen.

The Baker's Dozen is tonight!

22710.jpg

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
Luck has nothing to do with it. This team is capable of winning both the good and ugly games. I see no reason to stop believing now. Every time we doubt them, they make it happen.

The Baker's Dozen is tonight!

22710.jpg

I liked Kolnik, thought he was a good player.

LoveNHL

Jun 15, 2015
Sweden
I am a Finn but living on hostile ground...sweden. A parade through Stockholm would be awesome tough.

How can u not love this team with all those characters?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Panthers are fresh off setting a new team record with their 6 straight road win last night.

Love the emotion the team showed last night, kicked off early by Bjugs coming to defend Knight.

I expect more of the "brother" mentality tonight with Luo returning once again to Vancouver. The boys I'm sure know this is a game that means a lot to Luo.

I also expect Thornton to be in the lineup. After a game like last night the Canucks would be silly if they didn't come out physical against us. GG doesn't want to be caught again with Thornton in the pressbox.

20 years after the year of the Rats, could it be so?

I'll be tuning in once I'm done work at midnight EDT.

Let's keep this road/overall team winning streak going. This is so much fun! Don't stop the magic bus now.

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
I just would like to point out how much the feelings towards thornton have changed here. Rather recently people were asking for him to never be suited up at all. Now he has turned his game up a bit and people are asking for him to be suited up certain games.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
I just would like to point out how much the feelings towards thornton have changed here. Rather recently people were asking for him to never be suited up at all. Now he has turned his game up a bit and people are asking for him to be suited up certain games.

I mean, he improved his play. It's not like he continued to play like a scrub and people changed their minds for no reason.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008

he has absolutely played better the last dozen or so games. I've been impressed. However, he's still the worst forward on the team and it's not close. He should be in the lineup for the next Edmonton game but for the most part he shouldn't play over any of the other bottom 6 guys. I still think last night gets out of hand if he's in the lineup or not and the odds are slim he's on the ice when things went down.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Hoping he gets a Gordie Howe Hat trick on Monday

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
Looking at Markstroms stats- around 2.50, .918 in 15gp

That's actually pretty good for him, I don't think we should write him off as a joke (even though the trade was a fantastic short term move for us so far.)

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
I mean, he improved his play. It's not like he continued to play like a scrub and people changed their minds for no reason.

Indeed, he is still the worst forward on the team, but I noticed his last game was perhaps his best defensive effort yet. That said, he shouldn't really take the place of one of the young guys' spot if possible, though if things are going to get nasty, I guess it's best to have him in the lineup (obviously I expect him in the next game vs. Edmonton).

Howden has not been the greatest, but that doesn't really mean Thornton should take his place. If necessary, call up another deserving forward or maybe that's just us biding time until we acquire another winger.

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
2 more wins in a row and we will be sitting at 60 points with 44 games played.. Dallas, #2 in the league overall, has 44 games played and 62 points.

Caps are on another level now, with only 42 games played and 67 points.

Sucks that the capitals decide that this is the year they put it all together...

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
2 more wins in a row and we will be sitting at 60 points with 44 games played.. Dallas, #2 in the league overall, has 44 games played and 62 points.

Caps are on another level now, with only 42 games played and 67 points.

Sucks that the capitals decide that this is the year they put it all together

Yeah but the playoffs are an entirely different matter. We've seen so many times before the top teams during the regular season get ousted in 1 or 2 rounds.
This Washington team looks pretty damn good though.

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
Yeah but the playoffs are an entirely different matter. We've seen so many times before the top teams during the regular season get ousted in 1 or 2 rounds.
This Washington team looks pretty damn good though.

Just be happy we're not going for #2 in the SE division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad