GDT: Team USA vs Germany (Semifinals)

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Well i am opening my first beer.

steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.gif

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
It always amazes me :

One of the greatest curses / signs of trouble in a tournament like this: When you have NOT lost a game before the playoffs.

ottawarenegader613

May 27, 2016
Even with AHL, NCAA, and less NHLers on the team, USA still can't seem to get over the hump of trying to win the semifinals at the WHC. 11 losses in a row now. I wonder what will it take to get that monkey of that back.

Congratulations to Germany beating the top two teams Switzerland and USA in the tournament advance to the Gold Medal Game against Canada. Look forward to seeing the Germans medal for the first time in 70 years at the Worlds.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
i still can’t believe it - this is the most exited I have been after a German game since we beat Canada at the Olympics in 2018.

I knew there was a chance at a medal, but I was talking about Bronze, this is unbelievable.

Noebels and Tiffels won’t ever have to buy drinks if I’m around.
You can't lose tomorrow - either way, you are a winner.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Even with AHL, NCAA, and less NHLers on the team, USA still can't seem to get over the hump of trying to win the semifinals at the WHC. 11 losses in a row now. I wonder what will it take to get that monkey of that back.

Congratulations to Germany beating the top two teams Switzerland and USA in the tournament advance to the Gold Medal Game against Canada. Look forward to seeing the Germans medal for the first time in 70 years at the Worlds.
WC is higher level than people think. USA needs their stars to reach finals.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
WOOOOO!!! Let's go Germany, i got 6 bottles of Perlenbacher for tomorrow. I bought those thursday, who knew they come this important.
Lets go.

But Perlenbacher? That is not good beer.
If you like it go ahead but overall its really bad.

Anyway. woop woop.

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Lets go.

But Perlenbacher? That is not good beer.
If you like it go ahead but overall its really bad.

Anyway. woop woop.
I usually buy beer from Czechia but on thursday i went to Lidl, and i had sudden urge to buy German beer. My subconscious must have knew this was going to happen. Perlenbacher is decent and i like it because it's in bottles. The flavor stays better.

But as long as it's German beer for tomorrow. Lets Goooooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad