GDT: Team USA vs Germany (Semifinals)

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
In Kanto supermarkets Sapporo's Ginza Lion Beer Hall Special isn't half bad by Japanese standards.
Yes, BY JAPANESE STANDARDS. I think food quality and ingredient quality is the best in the world here. I love sake. But God do I miss a properly poured Czech beer.

That's good too, my favourite is Budejovicky Budvar. It's so delicious, that i almost would want to bathe in it. Only problem is that after covid the supermarket started to order it in cans only, the taste ain't what it is in the glass bottles. Big city stores have glass bottle budvar in their stock but i live near small city in Finland, close to eastern border and i don't fancy driving 150 km just for beer :laugh:
View attachment 713276
God's nectar
Cans?? People have been shot for less. What a disgusting disservice to this beer.

Reactions: SantosHalper

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
That's good too, my favourite is Budejovicky Budvar. It's so delicious, that i almost would want to bathe in it. Only problem is that after covid the supermarket started to order it in cans only, the taste ain't what it is in the glass bottles. Big city stores have glass bottle budvar in their stock but i live near small city in Finland, close to eastern border and i don't fancy driving 150 km just for beer :laugh:
View attachment 713276
God's nectar
Cans? Whats next? Plastic?))

Uncle Rotter

May 11, 2010
Kelowna, B.C.
2018 USA lost semifinal against stacked Team Sweden and in 2019 against Russian team full of stars. It happens, bad luck. 2013 was a mystery. If I remember correctly it was Switzerland on fire back then.
Beat Russia 8-3, then go out like a lamb against the Swiss

Canada barely beat lativa, got beat by Norway.

There's no free wins in this tournament this year.
The best team in this tournament in the last 20 years (2015) was life and death to beat France

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Great to win, but after the Bundesligafinale this afternoon no one will take notice, maybe a minute in the news or Sportstudio, then back to soccer like always.
Bundesliga? If the same team wins every year how is that news?

Especially if it's soccer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad