Taylor Hall's point streak ends at 26 games.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Damn it Oilers. Dude has been a Canes killer since that trade.

Chiarelli singlehandedly saved the Islanders (Barzal is the best hope they have to sign JT) and rebooted the Devils after a 5 year playoff drought.

I hate that guy so much. He deserves his lasting legacy as the moron who had McDavid and totally blew it.

Reactions: Devils090

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Taylor Hall has more points in his last 18 games (26) than Larsson has in a 120 games played for the Oilers (25).

If he keeps this up for a couple more games, he will definitely get lots of Hart votes.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Taylor Hall has more points in his last 18 games (26) than Larsson has in a 120 games played for the Oilers (25).

If he keeps this up for a couple more games, he will definitely get lots of Hart votes.

Chiarelli is going to get a statue outside of The Rock at this rate

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Nothing would make me happier than seeing him win a Hart trophy. It'll be hilarious to see all the local media guys try to justify the trade when Hall wins a Hart and Larsson doesn't even put up 10 points.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Chiarelli is going to get a statue outside of The Rock at this rate

I just don’t understand how you trade Hall for Larsson. Larsson is a very good at what he does but Taylor Hall has always been an elite winger capable of driving his line.

He kind of got the blame in the media for the Oilers failures just like Kessel did in Toronto.

Leafs had no choice but to trade Kessel and tank. Oilers already had McDavid. All they needed was patience.

Nothing against Larsson but you can find 5 Larsson’s before you luck into a guy like Taylor Hall via the draft or trade.

I’m patiently waiting for Chiarelli’s next big trade. Either he redeems himself of the mistakes he’s made in the last two years or he’s gone.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Nothing would make me happier than seeing him win a Hart trophy. It'll be hilarious to see all the local media guys try to justify the trade when Hall wins a Hart and Larsson doesn't even put up 10 points.

You know every Edmonton writer with a vote is going to leave him off the ballot entirely

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad