TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I reallyyyyyy hope they don't bring Jacob back. They love bringing the nerdy types back who are mildly entertaining. Pls no Jeff. He's not another Cochran. He's terrible in every way.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
I wouldn't give James too much crap for not being able to dive down 8 feet. Not everyone has a strong swimming background and he was clearly gassed. Not surprising the guy who sat on the dock to catch his breath was able to go down and get it.

As far as the episode went I thought it was great. The edit tricked me twice in the first hour. First I thought no way orange loses the first challenge after all the drama they were building on purple. Then, I thought Donathan was cooked, Gonzalez going home was quite the (pleasant) surprise.

I don't know if people think that they are shuffling the tribes as a result of the first 6 days, but that was clearly always their plan. They always want 3 tribes now to make the merge better and there's no way they could just build all the challenges from scratch that fast.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I reallyyyyyy hope they don't bring Jacob back. They love bringing the nerdy types back who are mildly entertaining. Pls no Jeff. He's not another Cochran. He's terrible in every way.

They better bring him back.

I'll take a mildly entertaining player over 90% of these boring "in shape" contestants who bring zero entertainment value.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Great work by the old Malalo. Old Naviti really ****ed up.

Who's Morgan gonna give the legacy advantage to?

Edit: Domenick. Guy's racking up the advantages.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
^
Old Malolo all for Morgan.

Wendel, Dom and Morgan for Angela.
Angela for Libby.

Well they were f***in stupid.

Now Angela will be pissed at Wendel and Dom, so will Chris.

Reactions: Daisy Jane

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Fantastic first couple of episodes. Really looking forward to how it plays out.

I was worried for a second after both tribes came out 5-4 in favour of old purple, but I guess there is something to the idea that alliances mean nothing until you have been to tribal together.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
That was a really great play by those 4 to turn the tables like that. Completely puts the 5 that thought they were in power in a blender. Promising start to the season.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
I feel like this season is going to shape up where there are too many twists in this game, and it ends up being like Big Brother. By my count, right now there's the legacy advantage, and two idols out there, right?

I still think this season is very interesting, I checked out of last season early.

Gains

Apr 29, 2012
Montreal
This is really early, but I think this could be the best season since Cagayan. Cambodia was nice strategically, but the characters weren't as compelling, while MillvsGenX had a lot of great characters, but not a lot of good gameplay. The other seasons all lack something.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
This is really early, but I think this could be the best season since Cagayan. Cambodia was nice strategically, but the characters weren't as compelling, while MillvsGenX had a lot of great characters, but not a lot of good gameplay. The other seasons all lack something.

second chance was really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1