TV: Survivor Ghost Island General Discussion

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Oh wow. Did not see that coming.

I guess they were making Bradley a little too obvious.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Tough day for Brendan. No way they should have lost that challenge, he was also one of the ones throwing the balls. Ends up going home because of it.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Winning immunity challenges now means nothing.

Doesn't even come in to play when people are deciding who to vote out.

Sad that fishing, etc. is gone from the game. Good thing they are feeding them already!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Winning immunity challenges now means nothing.

Doesn't even come in to play when people are deciding who to vote out.

Sad that fishing, etc. is gone from the game. Good thing they are feeding them already!

Wut?

Just because they dont show people fishing nowadays doesnt mean that they dont do it... The first challenge literally involved fishing gear. And this season, they've stated that they cut back on the amount of rice a lot.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Wut?

Just because they dont show people fishing nowadays doesnt mean that they dont do it... The first challenge literally involved fishing gear. And this season, they've stated that they cut back on the amount of rice a lot.

They mentioned one person who knew how to fish and they were talking about voting him out. I'm sure that next episode there will be beer and pizza for all! ;)

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
They mentioned one person who knew how to fish and they were talking about voting him out. I'm sure that next episode there will be beer and pizza for all! ;)
What happened to the eating challenges like eating raw fish and cow's brains?

Frank the Tank

The Godfather
Aug 15, 2005
Chicago, IL

If anything, watch the Ponderosa videos. The players that make the jury lose between 10-15% of their body weight. They don't end up that way because they are eating like kings.

It's just a given now after 30 seasons that the players are hungry constantly so the producers don't spend that much time showing those aspects of the game anymore.

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
If anything, watch the Ponderosa videos. The players that make the jury lose between 10-15% of their body weight. They don't end up that way because they are eating like kings.

It's just a given now after 30 seasons that the players are hungry constantly so the producers don't spend that much time showing those aspects of the game anymore.

So players go on Survivor to lose a few pounds and get some sun and surf on an exotic island.

Sounds like an expensive spa.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Michael is really impressive for an 18 year old coming in. He's good enough that he'll probably just get singled out as an all-around threat and booted early post-merge, but still impressive considering his age.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Michael is really impressive for an 18 year old coming in. He's good enough that he'll probably just get singled out as an all-around threat and booted early post-merge, but still impressive considering his age.

Still don't buy he is 18. Dude looks 28. Must have done a ton of cycles of steroids as a young teen.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
So players go on Survivor to lose a few pounds and get some sun and surf on an exotic island.

Sounds like an expensive spa.
JcEvFBg

JcEvFBg.jpg

vaxrhaoi5k9z.jpg

"A few pounds"

Reactions: berglund and Gains

ThePhoenixx

Aug 7, 2005
Russel was fat. He even said he went in fat. The second picture is what one would expect after a good stay at a weight loss spa sans the beard.

I'm pretty sure he had a gastrointestinal issue.

All I'm saying is that it is not nearly as much an issue as it was in the past. They get a lot more food than they used to although they gave them less this time. However, the players seem unconcerned as they have watched past episodes and know the food is coming. Just like one more immunity win by the wrong tribe and its switch up time again!

I still watch the show and enjoy it. Just that it has changed. Don't really see how people can argue that.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Best season since Cambodia: Second Chance which was an all time top 3 season.

So far, at least. Glad after the disaster that was a pile of **** they gave us last season.

Agreed. last season was flipping boring. I did like game changers (Loved Cirie, and Sarah played a hell of a game), but things after that was pfffftttt.

these are smart smart people, and they lie really well. very impressive.
Michael told one hell of a lie, but i think (a lot of the Malolo original) are fans too, so i think saying that one idol = double immunity was going too far. I'm surprised no one said "let me see the paper." (I would have), to verify that so that was r.i.s.k. y.

I was convinced that Bradley was going home, never saw Brandon coming. i love this. nothing is v. obvious.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
My only hope that this isn't a boring vote is how much time is left. The editors have been tricky this season though.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
We were bound to get a predictable vote one of these weeks.

Stephanie's probably gonna get invited back for a second chance season. She got a pretty big edit for a pre merge boot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad