Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
Mayer would be an upgrade on Toure and not too expensive compared to the others on your list. Dubois is big and is probably an upgrade on McCallum and can play on the wing. Get Beck involved in a bigger deal and the Wolves have almost everything they need. The fact all of these guys have won before would be a big boost to the room where very few have made it past round one.
I also want to add Donavan, WiFi and perhaps shock the OHL world for Barlow. Barlow’s leadership is exactly what this team needs….if he is healthy that is..

cub

Apr 11, 2012
My wish list is

Sova, Buchinger, Nelson,Smith

Roobroeck, Guindon, Jelsma, Lavoie and Poitras if he comes down after WJC.

Biggest get is a real number 1 goalie.

Pretty sur we stick with our 3 OA’s

I don't think Poitras can go back to OHL, he played over the 9 game limit, Boston needs to keep on the team for rest of the year.

Reactions: justawolfan

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Here is more info on both the 9 game threshold and the 39 game threshold;

Section5Petes

Nov 14, 2022
Don’t blame some of you for casting a wide net of stars, Petes fans were doing that last year as well (with Beck, Wright, Morrison, Hayes, Kyrou, Mintyukov etc) but I just feel like Beck and Mayer are such a natural fit for the Wolves. lots of good options that fit this team of course but you can’t overlook the championship experience for this wolves team

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
If Poitras is sent back to the Storm and that's a big if apparently why would they trade him in the first place? When they get every player back from injury and healthy they contend for the OHL championship. Just saying.

Reactions: Section5Petes

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022
My wish list: Find a Western team we can trade with to create a win/win situation. Find a home for an extra goalie. Empty our cupboard.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Give him the right acquisitions and it is very possible Paps has to prove his worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad