Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Well done RP. Well done..
I’ll see if he laughs the next time I mention how important goaltending will always be the most important factor
Remind him of what he said. “It’s important to have depth in net. Should have just said I’m going to throw them against the wall and hope one sticks more than the others.

Two years in a row where he looks panicked, and incompetent when it comes to goaltending.
Anyone perchance remember the goalie we gave up for a paltry eighth round pick to Kitchener His name escapes me right now and they made a good run that year to boot

Bourne

Nov 24, 2022
I’ll see if he laughs the next time I mention how important goaltending will always be the most important factor
Remind him of what he said. “It’s important to have depth in net. Should have just said I’m going to throw them against the wall and hope one sticks more than the others.

Two years in a row where he looks panicked, and incompetent when it comes to goaltending.
Anyone perchance remember the goalie we gave up for a paltry eighth round pick to Kitchener His name escapes me right now and they made a good run that year to boot
Mario Culina

Reactions: East Avenue Bully

Wolf on a Wire

Sep 18, 2022

Stout Defensive Structure, hmmm absent last night against Spits. Gotta play this way to win now, in the playoffs and hopefully the Mem. Cup..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad