GDT: STARS @ MTL | He was really Patioready | Mar. 13, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
That's awesome. Out west maples are harder to come by, so we tapped birch trees. We didn't make syrup out of it, though, we just drank the sap. Maple sugar content is about 4 times higher IIRC, so Birch syrup is a good deal more expensive to make.
A lot more expensive, you can make it with pretty much any nut tree, Beech.....maple water is good, drank about 1 litre of it earlier

As for maples, ya, you wanna go with the obvious sugar maple, red maple is also good just not as sweet. But like you said, not to many of those out west (Alberta?)

For the greater good of the Canadiens organization, I’m hoping for a 4-3 loss tonight.......Radulov scoring would not hurt my feelings one bit.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
A lot more expensive, you can make it with pretty much any nut tree, Beech.....maple water is good, drank about 1 litre of it earlier

As for maples, ya, you wanna go with the obvious sugar maple, red maple is also good just not as sweet. But like you said, not to many of those out west (Alberta?)

For the greater good of the Canadiens organization, I’m hoping for a 4-3 loss tonight.......Radulov scoring would not hurt my feelings one bit.

I was indeed in 'Berta. I actually saw way more maple in Finland than out there. In B.C. you have more, but it's still nothing like what's in Upper and Lower Canada, and different species to boot.

4 goal night for Chucky. Habs lose 5-4 in mother f***ing regulation.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
They should not charge for tickets from now till the end of the season, out of respect for the game and the fans. Hey Geoffy, how's that cap space treating you? Did you make enough this year?

voyageur

Hockey fanatic
Jul 10, 2011
Well Niemi is the Aanti-tank, and playing the team that gave up on him. Radulov will do something special for the fans. Seguin likes to party and may be hungover after a night in Montreal. Benn brothers scrap for bragging rights, would be the best thing Jordie could do for the team.

I'll say 2-2 and the loser point goes to...shootout Radulov scores, Galchenyuk never gets a chance.

Reactions: Runner77

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Must feel relieving for Pacioretty to know he is a millionaire (financial stress is nonexistent) and he gets to collect huge cheques while nursing his ego.

Plus, if he is really lucky he can vanish into obscurity in Florida

Reactions: Runner77

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Well Niemi is the Aanti-tank, and playing the team that gave up on him. Radulov will do something special for the fans. Seguin likes to party and may be hungover after a night in Montreal. Benn brothers scrap for bragging rights, would be the best thing Jordie could do for the team.

I'll say 2-2 and the loser point goes to...shootout Radulov scores, Galchenyuk never gets a chance.
one of the teams "that gave up on him".

MB loves those types

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
An undrafted winger is playing center with our leading scorer and our brightest offensive prospect.

Our 3rd overall center is playing wing.

Our 3rd overall winger (who we traded a bluechip d prospect to acquire) is playing center.

I'm amazed the admin of this organization doesn't wear hats on their feet and shoes on their head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad