GDT: STARS @ MTL | He was really Patioready | Mar. 13, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
We're all rooting for us to tank and get the best possible chance at Dahlin. We also are rooting for you to get the two points. But these young kids we're playing are playing hard for a job next year and are comfortable playing at home, even if they suck on the road. We may have a game tonight.

Dahlin would be amazing but drafting top 4 would be also really good.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

Hopefully rads can bring a little magic back in mtl tonight

Ludwig was on tsn690 today and the headline quote from him is "Radulov is more than we expected." He was playing right under Bergevin's nose all year. We know he's more than a forward who puts up points and a playmaker who makes his linemates more productive. He's also a worker bee who's effort level is on a Brendan Gallagher level and whose compete level is infections. In Bergevin's terminology, his character is off the charts.

Yet Bergevin chose to nickle and dime him. I hate Molson for not firing this idiot.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Dahlin would be amazing but drafting top 4 would be also really good.

Yes, if you could take the number 4 overall pick right now or play out the season and go through the lottery, when you could wind up with Dahlin or the number 11 overall pick and anywhere in betweeen, what would you take?

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Habs100 said:
I would have been happy with a 4 year deal at 8 million AAV. He's a star. We should have paid him like one.

More importantly he's a playmaker that drives the play and got Pacioretty and Chucky going when he played with them.
The part I liked the most is:

"The Habs would've had to offer Radulov 7M a year to keep him in Montreal. It would be a nonsense to sign an 18 goals scorer to 7M. you just can't do that, it's way too much. Signing Radulov to a 7M contrat would have created a precedent that would've handcuffed the Habs for many seasons"

Let me get this straight Lavoie... Signing Radulov to a 7M a year is handcuffing the team but not at 6.25. Yeah right 725K is a Logan Shaw... Who cares. ..Stooooopid.

Signing Radulov to a 7M contract is handcuffing the Habs but signing Karl f***ing Alzner to a FIVE YEARS deal for 4.625M/year is fine??

I'd punch Lavoie in the face if I could. Saw him at a Madisons and he was a primadonna.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013

"The Habs would've had to offer Radulov 7M a year to keep him in Montreal. It would be a nonsense to sign a 18 goals scorer to 7M you just can't do that, it's way to much.Signing Radulov to a 7M contrat would have created a precedent that would've handcuffed the Habs for many seasons"

Let me get this straight Lavoie... Signing Radulov to a 7M a year is handcuffing the team but not at 6.25. Yeah right 725K is a Logan Shaw... Who cares. ..Stooooopid.

Signing Radulov to a 7M contract is handcuffing the Habs but signing Karl ****ing Alzner to a FIVE YEARS deal for 4.625M/year is fine??

Many in the French media don't want to see Bergevin fail, or admit that he's failed, because they don't want to see a French Quebecer fail.

But many also have had enough of him. Geoff Molson is his biggest apologist, the biggest tool of them all.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Niemi starting.. No changes on defense. Carr out yet again. Froese in.

Poor Carr works his ass off every shift which Julien is always crying about other players not doing and yet can't stick. :dunno:

Reactions: mariolemieux66

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

"The Habs would've had to offer Radulov 7M a year to keep him in Montreal. It would be a nonsense to sign an 18 goals scorer to 7M. you just can't do that, it's way too much. Signing Radulov to a 7M contrat would have created a precedent that would've handcuffed the Habs for many seasons"

Signing Radulov to a 7M contract is handcuffing the Habs but signing Karl ****ing Alzner to a FIVE YEARS deal for 4.625M/year is fine??

I'd punch Lavoie in the face if I could. Saw him at a Madisons and he was a primadonna.

I think Lavoie is the biggest Habs shill and kiss ass of all the Habs media. He's the Habs media mouthpiece.

Reactions: dinodebino

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Niemi starting.. No changes on defense. Carr out yet again. Froese in.

Poor Carr works his ass off every shift which Julien is always crying about other players not doing and yet can't stick. :dunno:

Carr out...horrible...but that's Julien

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Too bad Google doesn’t redirect you to my Game Of Da Trone GDT (a work in progress I finished as the game ended :laugh:):

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/hey-gang-my-gdt-is-ready-what-habs-won-4-1.1594539/

VcqdYta_d.jpg

:popcorn:

The size of the iron throne kinda fit the bill, but the material is all wrong, it should really be porcelain. :D

Reactions: Bloumeister

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I say this in the most respectful way possible, but yall’s GM is a idiot.

Between the trades and also players playing out of position it’s boggiling my mind.

Is there a chance that people will be fired soon ?

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal

Between the trades and also players playing out of position it’s boggiling my mind.

No chance he gets fired. We will bathe and dwindle in mediocrity for several years to come. Thanks for expressing you're pity tho hopefully you guys destroy us tonight

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

nope we accept decades of mediocrity. Nothing and no one will change or get fired. Hell, even some fans here accept mediocrity cuz u only have 10% chances of the 1OA pick, smh...

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Ludwig was on tsn690 today and the headline quote from him is "Radulov is more than we expected." He was playing right under Bergevin's nose all year. We know he's more than a forward who puts up points and a playmaker who makes his linemates more productive. He's also a worker bee who's effort level is on a Brendan Gallagher level and whose compete level is infections. In Bergevin's terminology, his character is off the charts.

Yet Bergevin chose to nickle and dime him. I hate Molson for not firing this idiot.
Heard Hitchcock talking today also saying Montreal was really pushing for Radulov............Radulov chose Dallas, let's move on

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Heard Hitchcock talking today also saying Montreal was really pushing for Radulov............Radulov chose Dallas, let's move on

They had before the UFA market opened to push hard. If they didn't offer him 8 millon AAV they didn't push hard enough. And they didn't push hard enough because they didn't appreciate his value. He's worth even more than 8 million of our cap for what a difference maker he is to this team.

After last year's exit in the first round, the plan had to be to re-sign Radulov and upgrade then upgrade the offense. Bergevin trades our best trade chip for Drouin and then doesn't resign Radulov. Instead of upgrading the offense he downgrades both the offense and the defense.

I won't move on until he's fired, this is very relevant. I'm about ready to boycott the team until he's fired. It's going to be even worse next year after the moves he makes to make the team even worse.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Everyone knows Bergevin botched both the Radulov and Markov negotiations. It's public knowledge, it was right in front of your goddamn faces the entire time. We saw it unfold in front of us.

And yet, still somehow there are people who delude themselves into thinking Bergevin didn't f*** it up.

We could have had both these players. They were practically begging to sign here. One of them wanted to sign here so badly he opted for the KHL instead of playing somewhere else.

Even when his f***ing job is gift wrapped and done for him, the guy isn't even able to get it done. My god it is baffling to see people still bending over backwards for this stupid hick.

And his response to his own massive failure was... to do nothing. All year. He did nothing at all since July.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Radulov stun traitre!!!!!! Il faut mériter de porter la st flanelle c'es pas donner!!!! Criss ya juste marquer 18 but pis vous agissez comme c'es la fin du monde boys. Inquiétez vous pas Drouin va nous faire oublier radu :popcorn::popcorn:

Reactions: Grate n Colorful Oz

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Everyone knows Bergevin botched both the Radulov and Markov negotiations. It's public knowledge, it was right in front of your goddamn faces the entire time. We saw it unfold in front of us.

And yet, still somehow there are people who delude themselves into thinking Bergevin didn't **** it up.

We could have had both these players. They were practically begging to sign here. One of them wanted to sign here so badly he opted for the KHL instead of playing somewhere else.

Even when his ****ing job is gift wrapped and done for him, the guy isn't even able to get it done. My god it is baffling to see people still bending over backwards for this stupid hick.

And his response to his own massive failure was... to do nothing. All year. He did nothing at all since July.
:thumbu:

Quit beating around the bush. Tell us what you really think. I'm getting mixed a message here. Really unclear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad