GDT: STARS @ MTL | He was really Patioready | Mar. 13, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
An undrafted winger is playing center with our leading scorer and our brightest offensive prospect.

Our 3rd overall center is playing wing.

Our 3rd overall winger (who we traded a bluechip d prospect to acquire) is playing center.

I'm amazed the admin of this organization doesn't wear hats on their feet and shoes on their head.

9D05C761-4EDB-4FE7-AD11-B68ABB400263-184-0000001B1DB10B8E.png

Don't worry management learned how to get dressed up from the very best in the bizz

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
There goes your theme @Runner77, Jaffy's maple syrup vs Maple Leafs on Saturday

Edit. You can even add the whole dysfunctional family dinner at la Cabane. Instead you put in Drouin who's pouting, Pacioretty who's always absent, Price that needs a tan because he was shut in the whole winter and it's actually the first time that he comes out, Galchenyuk who can't sit at the center and needs to be on the sides, etc.

You've got some great ideas there. I just don't have that kind of shooping ability. Maybe if we can get Blou to make more than a cameo ... ;)

How about something like this?

cabin copy.jpg

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Hopefully rads can bring a little magic back in mtl tonight

I miss him so much , this caters to my preference in hockey. I love the way the elite Russians play the game. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate NA and Euros with lots of skill but something about the Russians that leaves your jaw on the floor when they pull off these type of moves.

I suppose I like entertaining , fast paced and dynamic hockey games. Essentially the polar opposite of the current Habs situation.

Reactions: Habs100

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
Reading RDS Facebook comments on Radulov's return is just disheartening. Radulov played his ass off here and would have stayed if he didn't have to negotiate with an idiot who thinks he's hot shit. Also picking between playing for a franchise with a roster and direction versus whatever the hell the Habs think their doing.

"Radulov nous a trahi!"
"Bergevin a fait la meme offre, y'est juste apres l'argent pi le moins d'impot!"

What in the hell is wrong with people? How does Bergevin's word carry any weight / why would anyone take his side? I guess with the media being so easy on the management crew and the PR machine basically parroting Bergevin's crap, people are buying it.

We're screwed for a long, long time. :(

Reactions: ArtPeur

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
I miss him so much , this caters to my preference in hockey. I love the way the elite Russians play the game. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate NA and Euros with lots of skill but something about the Russians that leaves your jaw on the floor when they pull off these type of moves.

I suppose I like entertaining , fast paced and dynamic hockey games. Essentially the polar opposite of the current Habs situation.

So you wouldn't have minded seeing us ice a Russian 5 here and there this season I take it:

Scherbak Galchenyuk Radulov
Markov Sergachev

Reactions: King In Glory

Bloumeister

Meister Mojo Rising
Apr 30, 2010
Planet Of Sound
twitter.com

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
So you wouldn't have minded seeing us ice a Russian 5 here and there this season I take it:

Scherbak Galchenyuk Radulov
Markov Sergachev

This is what I wanted the past Summer before we acquired Drouin/Alzner/Hemsky/Streit and failed to re-sign our ruskies.

I essentially saw the team like this :

Pacioretty - Danault - Gallagher
Scherbak - Galchenyuk - Radulov
Lekhonen - Plekanec - Hudon
Byron - Mitchell - Shaw

Sergachev - Weber (sheltered minutes for Serg)
Markov - Petry
Jerabek/Davidson - Benn

Price
Lindgren

Didn't consider Mete or Juulsen as pro ready at the time.

Reactions: MaxPacwhereishe

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
If some of you french speaking posters want a good laugh go read this article by Renaud Lavoie about the Radulov saga. Renaud "sources" are evident .. He gets paid to calm the fans it's bull****

Pour en finir avec Radulov

I would have been happy with a 4 year deal at 8 million AAV. He's a star. We should have paid him like one.

More importantly he's a playmaker that drives the play and got Pacioretty and Chucky going when he played with them.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Howdy y’all, I’m a friendly stars fan who comes in peace.

Hopefully tonight is a ruff and wild rodeo with lots of action. We desperately need the 2 points tonight.

Habs100

Nov 6, 2013
Howdy y’all, I’m a friendly stars fan who comes in peace.

Hopefully tonight is a ruff and wild rodeo with lots of action. We desperately need the 2 points tonight.

We're all rooting for us to tank and get the best possible chance at Dahlin. We also are rooting for you to get the two points. But these young kids we're playing are playing hard for a job next year and are comfortable playing at home, even if they suck on the road. We may have a game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad