Post-Game Talk: Stars Beat Dallas

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
Good game by Sammy, the core 4, and the 4th line. Power play looked good.

But, this is a team that has a very low IQ beyond the core 4. Never do I shake my head more than I do watching a Leaf game. Boneheaded play after play. Lack of effort in the first. Coaching NEEDS to change. Keefe is done. Giordano is so cooked. Bertuzzi looks so lost.

Some good, a lot bad tonight. They need serious upgrades on defence.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Haven’t been to a game since Babcock was the coach.

Glad I went to this one.

It was entertaining, to say the least.

GO train ride back is always such a barrel of monkeys after a win and like a funeral after a loss. Definitely addy to the experience.

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
Great win. Love Benoit and McCabe. Time to give Benny 3X1.25.

Take Gio out of the lineup please. He is cooked.

Also Gregor does nothing. 4th line literally good now that he’s off it.

Keep Holmberg in the lineup. Good hockey player.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
It's always a good hit on a Leafs player.

Anytime I see a hit like that I can't help but think of the Hyman suspension on McAvoy, when all the media had their stop watches out to say any hit, even if clean otherwise, was a suspension if it was x seconds after a player released the puck. It never really came up before and I haven't heard it since, but I'd be really curious in the time difference between the two

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Big boys showed up.

No depth scoring.

McCabe got the engagement meter leveled up for the whole team.

Marchment is a coward.
The no depth scoring imo is on Keefe and Treliving. The way this team is set up, depth players literally have no defined role. They are unimportant. Keefe plays Domi, Robertson, Gregor, McMann, ect 8 mins a night. What the hell can they do?

We need a 3rd line Center badly. They move Knies out of the top 6 and out Domi with Matthews and Marner.

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Great win. Love Benoit and McCabe. Time to give Benny 3X1.25.

Take Gio out of the lineup please. He is cooked.

Also Gregor does nothing. 4th line literally good now that he’s off it.

Keep Holmberg in the lineup. Good hockey player.
Dont know why gregor is in the line up call up a marlie give Tverberg a game or something steeves someone else trade him Out

Last edited:
Reactions: CabanaBoy5

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Did some idiot really say JT should be in the PK?

Somewhat surprisingly, Willy has taken most of the PK faceoffs the last two games, and is 6-for-8. Lost the one that led to their goal, but nobodys prefect.
I’d love to see him in the middle honestly he’s been really good on the draw and we can use a right shot center

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad