Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues in the SENS Den, Thurs. 7:30 pm on TSN

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
giphy.gif
Don't you ever use my avatar against me!

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
what's up with Duchenes teeth? Did anyone else see them in that interview with Brent Wallace?

It's like they alternate between white and yellow across the top. Never seen that before. Weird

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
what's up with Duchenes teeth? Did anyone else see them in that interview with Brent Wallace?

It's like they alternate between white and yellow across the top. Never seen that before. Weird

Likely dead from from trauma due to stick hit or something
Those teeth will need root canal and probably crowns down the road

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
It was a clean change, except an extra man jumped on I think. not really Oduya's fault.

2 guys coming off and 2 guys going on but Stone jumped early. Brassard delayed his jump, noticing that the play was headed towards the boards but stone did not. Pyatt was who the pass was directed to and he was headed off when Oduya passed it but Stone was way too far ahead on the change, if he takes a second longer and can recognize the pass going to pyatt.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Great list Brucie....lol
Riding on the hype it seem.

5 best prospects for the Sens according to Bruce.

Formenton
Batherson
White
Chlapik
Brown

I mean yeah Batherson raised his stocked a lot. He played very well at the WJC. But 1 year ago, it was White who scored 7g in 7 games. And a lot are forgetting about that.

Formenton is way too high

Brown.. i'm not too sure anymore and i think i agree with the drop.. but he still have the biggest potential of all.

Chlapik is probably where he should be.

These are my opinion of course. And i would not know how to rank them.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
why does Dzingel not get that puck deep. Extended shift, gains the line and...holds the puck...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad