Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues in the SENS Den, Thurs. 7:30 pm on TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Chabit stopped that two on one but I would say that’s his one serious weakness. Two in ones he plays them very very strangely. He attacks the shooter automatically

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
refs miss a clear offside with the blues player going off the ice in our end when the puck entered.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Boucher. Your team blows buddy. Let them attack once in a while here. You’re gonna get scored on anyway

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
We had a good first period. We expected a push back from a very good team who are not just off the break and are playing at NHL speed...
It was an OK first, no real pressure though. And horrifically sloppy.

Im in 108 watching this die in front of me.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Yeah, this isn't hockey. I'd be so disheartened if I were a player in this system, if we can call it that.

We will not get any UFA's (wouldn't anyways) or actual players (not the Pyatts/Thompsons/Burrows of the world) to even want to step foot in this ghost town.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
Wtf is Thompson not with burrows and dum dum??

If i was Pierre I'd be down at that dressing room before the third. Send bloody boucher upstairs to watch his offensive dynamic system at work and let hair plugs coach the rest of this tire fire.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
We had a good first period. We expected a push back from a very good team who are not just off the break and are playing at NHL speed...

But if they expect a pushed back, which is normal, shouldn't they instead try even harder to get the puck and keep possession.

The best counter to a pushed back is to be the biggest pusher or to have control of the puck.

If it is Boucher strategy to stay bacl because they are expecting the push back, then there is something wrong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad