Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues in the SENS Den, Thurs. 7:30 pm on TSN

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Why can't we have coach that does a good job 2 years in a row... I have slow to pick up on the Boucher has to go sentiment but I am getting there...

Any kind of retool where we have younger players coming in has to go hand in hand with Boucher being shown the door

Players need to be better too. Tough for this team to build consistency. One good year, one bad year. They can’t seem to build off momentum they’ve created.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
God I would love some James “The Real Deal” Neal on this team at $5m. Think we could send Bobby Ryan to Vegas??

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
So if you put your hands near someone’s mouth it’s ok they bite you? Kids bite people, dogs bite people. Adults don’t bite people. Grow up.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Tanking won't fix this team.

Call me crazy, but I would take a new owner way before getting the 1st overall pick.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
@Burrowsaurus not sure how to reply to that ...
anyway that 2nd period was just awful... they are not moving they are going through the paces , mailing it in.. I know Andy/Condo bailed us out and Karlsson came to the rescue plenty , but I don't remember being outplayed very often as badly as we were that period
We were essentially that bad in the playoffs when karlsson was off the ice

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Great PKing. I just got back on the west coast and forgot to account for the time change, so I just tuned in about 10 mins ago. We look great!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad