Pre-Game Talk: St. Louis Blues in the SENS Den, Thurs. 7:30 pm on TSN

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
Man, I'm reluctant to criticize Karlsson because even at his worst he's better than literally every other defender.

But...my God is he playing sloppy hockey right now. None of his shots get through. He's constantly trying to deke guys without moving his feet. Mentally, it looks like he's checked out. He looks like a rookie out there sometimes.

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

Sens <<<<<<<<<< NHL
May 31, 2008
The Senators seem like a football team at this point and it's evident from comparing how the Blues break out vs. how we do.

The Blues send it to the open high man who drops it for someone else going up the ice at speed.

We seem to lob the puck out 40ft in the air instantly and hope it hops on someone's stick...it doesn't...we lose possession and repeat.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
We were having periods just like this last year but Andy would stop everything and karlsson would do something unbelievable and people would be like “bravo Boucher”
I don't remember the lackadaisical play we see this year.. turn overs.. just a lack of effort...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The Senators seem like a football team at this point and it's evident from comparing how the Blues break out vs. how we do.

The Blues send it to the open high man who drops it for someone else going up the ice at speed.

We seem to lob the puck out 40ft in the air instantly and hope it hops on someone's stick...it doesn't...we lose possession and repeat.

They are just taking the escape route.. not making plays its just piss poor execution

mcnorth

Jun 28, 2011
All I want at this point of the season is for management to not make another crappy trade/move.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
@Burrowsaurus not sure how to reply to that ...
anyway that 2nd period was just awful... they are not moving they are going through the paces , mailing it in.. I know Andy/Condo bailed us out and Karlsson came to the rescue plenty , but I don't remember being outplayed very often as badly as we were that period

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Xxxx duche stone
Hoffman Brassard Ryan
Dzingel pageau Xxxx
Xxxx smith xxxx

Fill in the blanks then we might have a decent team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad